Newbie to TRT and HCG

Sorry glutes lmao

K that makes more sense now lol

Yes, thatā€™s all been doing it for 8+ years. Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve ever done. I use a 28G 1/2 inch insulin syringe in the upper outer quad. See the diagram below. I like that spot because itā€™s very easy for me to access. I live where itā€™s relatively warm and wear shorts much of the year. I simply pull up the leg material to expose the target location without having to remove any clothing. Quick and easy! In the winter, I often wear sweat pants at home and itā€™s still quick and easy to access the site with minimal disrobing.

1 Like

Hey all. Going on week 5 this Saturday. I have noticed my anxiety has spiked in the last week or so. I do have anxiety and take 30mg of Paxil and .25mg of Clonazepam daily for it as well. It was going pretty good up until the last week. Currently on 100mg of Delatsryl once a week, HCG 3 times a week. Anyone with anxiety/depression experience this in the beginning, is it a waiting game for the hormones to balance out?

1 Like

HCG does this to me sometimes. That said, Iā€™ve been trying HCG again to see if I gain anything from it.

Do you have off days of the klonopin? Itā€™s possible youā€™re having rebound anxiety.

It may not be hormones at all either. One of the biggest things Iā€™ve learned in all of this is that your symptoms can be totally unrelated to TRT. Donā€™t rule out the basics (sleep, nutrition, any other supplements, etc).

1 Like

100 percent. It is probably 99 percent not related to the TRT, just wanted others opinion. No have been on Clonazepam for about a year daily. Itā€™s such a small dose, just donā€™t want to change anything at this point yet on that end. Supplements are vitamin d 5000 a day, omega fish oil, vitamin K, b complex.

Do you notice itā€™s sometimes on HGC or majority of the time is that why you got off?

1 Like

It was 100% of the time on HCG, but 6 months later, I havenā€™t noticed it cause this yet.

Any +/- Iā€™ve noticed so far this time is so minuscule I canā€™t attribute it to HCG yet.

1 Like

I think Iā€™m going to cut out the HCG for now until I get the T dialled in. I think this is whatā€™s throwing everything out of wack. I lost the original box with the perception, the HCG is 10,000 units and I am to inject .4ml three times weekly, is this considered high?

Do thisā€¦
use T only. Your natural T will come to an end, which will cause your balls to shrink or deflate which what I experienced. Then 12 weeks in, throw 100iu of HCG EOD, and watch your balls come back online. Mood and Libido changes. One thing I enjoyed, was when my balls shrank my girl didnt know what to do so she started to lick me from top to bottom which was essentially blowjob with some rimming. Once balls came back she started to suck on them again. Im glad I tried it this way. Now I know I like having my balls swinging and that shes a little trooper slut . Its 2020 get your dick sucked!

That would work if I had a chick. I have a wife lmao. HUGE DIFFERENCE. Iā€™m honestly more currently concerned about the mood/anxiety if the HCG is contributing. Could completely be placebo but, at the moment we are not actively trying to conceive- maybe in a year or soā€¦ my T doc recommended it as precaution as he said you may have issues with just T this would be a preventative measure. Iunno all new to this. Guess will just have to wait and see.

When I say issues ā€œshooting blanks down the roadā€

My T doc only recommends shgb test if absolutely necessary. :man_shrugging:

25 yrs married and I always treat her as if she were my chickadee. You need to keep the flame hot. Its up to you to be interesting and fun. She always in it for the ride. Simple laws of attraction.

2 Likes

God bless. Lol maybe itā€™s cause we have a 7 month old. Trying to keep the flame hot brother. Really tryingšŸ¤£

2 Likes

I saw real benefits from adding HCG to my TRT protocol. My load get back to normal and pleasure from sex increased. 4 weeks of testosterone only had made me horribly numb down there

Forza Juve and Sarri out :smiley:

Whatā€™s ur hcg protocol?

3x per week
.4 ml- of 10000 unit pregnyl

20mg sustanon and 100 ui hcg daily

1 Like