T Nation

Newbie to this Forum and Overall Nutrition


#1

Hi, i`m new to this forum and overall nutrition and supplementation..

I`m 19 years old, 6'7", 187 lbs.
I was training 6 times per week (krav maga, real hard practices we had military instructors training us), i am making pause this month and im focusing on stretching, cardio 2x per day, and some pushups/abs training..

Now, i stopped drinking and i really want to make some changes in my diet and would really like some advices my plan is to: naturally raise my T-lvl and pretty much get into shape again(in last 50days i drank 30+, really hurts my straight and stamina).. At the end of this month im going back to train krav maga and from next month we start with MMA 6 trainings per week..

So what should i start taking of vitamins and minerals(i heard zinc and vitamin c really help boosting T lvls)? I also got advice to start using Kre-alkalyn because im not power lifting and that regular mono-hydrate creatine wont do much for me. what do you think?

thanks in advance, be free to post me links(you dont have to write it all) where i can read about it :slightly_smiling:


#2

go to the “beginners” forum all the info you want is in there


#3

also eat pork/steak/lamb - good meat with plenty of saturated fat in it


#4

But most threats in “beginners” are about training and lifting, i just need nutrition advices and your opinion on taking kre-alkalyn?

is there a tread that summaries it all?


#5

[quote]Kikilot wrote:
But most threats in “beginners” are about training and lifting, i just need nutrition advices and your opinion on taking kre-alkalyn?

is there a tread that summaries it all?[/quote]

if you say so… i’ve never seen a difference in performance (of any type) when using the two so i just stick with Biotest’s micronized monohydrate - i actually like it a lot.

i think in your case creatine “pyruvate” would be your best bet although it is more expensive


#6

[quote]Kikilot wrote:
I also got advice to start using Kre-alkalyn because im not power lifting and that regular mono-hydrate creatine wont do much for me. what do you think?[/quote]
You have really dumb friends or you are taking advice from a supplement sales rep.



^^^This video has the creatine and ZMA answers your after.

#7

[quote]Kikilot wrote:
So what should i start taking of vitamins and minerals(i heard zinc and vitamin c really help boosting T lvls)? I also got advice to start using Kre-alkalyn because im not power lifting and that regular mono-hydrate creatine wont do much for me. what do you think?
[/quote]
Why do you want to boost T-levels? To get stronger, bigger and leaner? Try lifting weights, it does the same job but better and cheaper.

You’re 19 years old, your testosterone levels are fine, the problem is you.


#8

Why do i want to boost T-levels? Well i want to get stronger and bigger, but i dont want to lose on my speed and agility by lifting weights so i was wondering if i get proper diet and get my t lvls up i can gain some muscle weight with workout i all ready am doing…


#9

no. a couple push ups and sit ups a day will not do anything for muscle.

and why cant you be explosive and have muscle? ever see an NFL running back


#10

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]Kikilot wrote:
I also got advice to start using Kre-alkalyn because im not power lifting and that regular mono-hydrate creatine wont do much for me. what do you think?[/quote]
You have really dumb friends or you are taking advice from a supplement sales rep.



^^^This video has the creatine and ZMA answers your after.
[/quote]

AWESOME VIDEOS… haha… These should be added to a sticky in beginners thread… lol


#11

[quote]Kikilot wrote:
Why do i want to boost T-levels? Well i want to get stronger and bigger, but i dont want to lose on my speed and agility by lifting weights so i was wondering if i get proper diet and get my t lvls up i can gain some muscle weight with workout i all ready am doing… [/quote]
Force = Mass x Acceleration

Unless your trying to make a weight class I recommend concentrating on the amount of force you can generate while holding accelerations constant. AKA; increase mass.

Please see attached video for force reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbaJOoKMTPg&feature=player_embedded#!
^F-ing Great^