Newbie to the Juice. Test/Anavar

Hey guys im 30 years old, 200lbs been lifting since about 15, I’d consider myself to be in very good shape, stronger than most people, but starting to get harder to do things at my age compared to when I was 21, collecting a little more fat around the stomach, etc…so I decided to take the plunge…Its my first time, my goals are to gain anywhere between 5-10lbs of lean muscle…if its a little more or a little less, Im okay with that.

I also want to get more ripped, and burn some of this fat off my belly. I also want as little side effects, and as little trouble getting my testosterone levels back up Post Cycle. I already got my Test Enanth and Anavar…My guy here has suggested me at 250 mgs of Test E and 250 mgs of Anavar a week…he says dont worry about taking any anti estrogen things right now, unless if I feel my nipples start to get sensitive.

I want to know your guys thoughts on the cycle Im taking, and if you would suggest differently knowing my goals, or suggest differently as far as something else I should be taking anti-estrogen along with it or at a certain point during the cycle etc?? also best thing to do PCT?? Thank you guys so much

double your test, 250mg is weaksauce.

Your homework is:

get an Ai

research PCT and AI

yeah man 250 is a high trt dose and wont nearly be as effective as 500mgs. You will be alot happier if you 1) run test at 500. 2) Get an Ai so you dont get moobs. 3) run the anavar a little higher if you can get some.

thanks guys…part of why I was doing it at 250, was because I dont want huge gains…Like i said just lookin for a little something, do you still suggest the 500? also any recommended Ai’s?

I would run 500mgs of test per week and at least 50-60mg’s of anavar per week. 250mgs of test and less than 40mgs of anavar will give you very little or no results. Have an AI on hand and run a standard PCT and you should see some good results with a proper diet and a hard workout regimen. Your strength should go up quickly on this cycle.

250mg of test will shut down your natural test for pretty much zero gains. If you are going to risk permanent shutdown (which is always a risk you take cycling steroids) then you might as well have something to show for it. If you can afford it, run the var higher (I would personally run it at 100mg a day). Your strength gains’ll be unreal. Var doesn’t bloat you or anything either. I fucking love that stuff.

adex is a pretty popular AI. Run it at .5mg eod.

you still need to research PCT and hCG

5-10lbs of pure muscle is a huge gain in 8-10 weeks…

agreed it is a lot, but you know what I mean, I dont care if I only gain a few lbs, Im okay with it. Now because I’m only doing the 250mgs test and 250mgs anavar a week, and you guys consider it to be a low dose, you think I will be okay without running anything else during it? or should I still be …also should I bother with milk thistle? propecia? or my dose so low I shouldnt even worry about anything until PCT

dude you’re not getting it.

250mgs is a retarded amount of test to use! It’s a like a high TRT dose. Do not risk permanent shutdown for such a small amount of gains!

double your test. Seriously.

if you dont care that you only gain a couple pounds, why in the hell are you considering using AAS?

[quote]JTruthe wrote:
agreed it is a lot, but you know what I mean, I dont care if I only gain a few lbs, Im okay with it. Now because I’m only doing the 250mgs test and 250mgs anavar a week, and you guys consider it to be a low dose, you think I will be okay without running anything else during it? or should I still be …also should I bother with milk thistle? propecia? or my dose so low I shouldnt even worry about anything until PCT[/quote]

You want to gain a few pounds? Use creatine LMFAO

or run a shorter cycle with a higher dose.

250mgs of test a week is a complete waste of time. My left testicle makes that much daily.

It sounds like he is hoping a lower dose would avoid other sides BESIDES shutdown. Is there any logic behind the idea lower dose = lower sides? Would there be less chance of hair loss, acne, and not as high estrogen (maybe less need for AI)? Maybe he does not mind the smaller gains and inevitable shutdown if other sides can be avoided or lessened. What is everyones opinion on this?

I have questioned and worried this myself, especially on the hair line. Possible cycle idea of TRT dose Test and higher Deca, EQ or var (all 3 known to be a little easier on the hair). Silly idea?

any thought on fena pellets. I just throw 6 in the rig crushed up, nuke it for 23 seconds and bamm. Been doing this for a long time, i’m really bored with fena. Going to try 3 bottles of this ultradrol I keep hearing so much about. Any feed bCK ON THAT?
tHANKS GUYS

any thoughts on just crushing up 6 fena pellets, throwing them in a rig, 23 seconds in the microwave and bamm?? I have been doing this for a long time. Am I getting the full affect? Also i am trying this new ultradrol that is staying sold out every where, is that shit really good?
Thanks