Newbie Says Hello from Germany

Hi everybody,

I’m Pat, 53 year old American residing in Cologne Germany. Having discovered T-Nation with it’s wealth of information and experienced members, I’ve registered on the forum to further learn how to bust my butt correctly.

Been lifting for about 4 months now after a work related layoff of about 3 years, and am really happy to be back doing something for my body. I workout at home and am concentrating at the moment on just building myself back up, which basically means squats, deadlifts, bench press and everything else which can help get me strong again.

Looking forward to reading (even if just from the sidelines most of the time) some good tips from you all. Cheers.

Hey man, welcome aboard.

It’s cool to hear you’re getting back into the swing of things. Training at home is really no limitation at all, with the right plan.

Definitely toss up any questions that come up along the way. And maybe take a look at the Over-35 Lifter forum. Tons of guys kicking ass on a regular basis with plenty of knowledge to share.

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I’ve checked out the over 35 board and am really impressed with whats going on there. I’m about as motivated as I’ve ever been, and some of those guys my age have worked themselves up to where I want to be in about 5-6 years. Some of them are way out of my reach but everybody needs somebody to look up to.

Did my third workout of the week today which went a hell of a lot better than I expected, and am looking forward to two days of regeneration. Mondays a holiday here so I wish you all back home a great weekend with your friends and family. Prost!