Newbie Roid Wanna Be User

Aright im gunna start roids soon as i get my next check and do some more research but I cant find a thread with enough info. i prob suck at searching but w/e.

I need some info. about what ALL to take while “on”

im NOT gunna use a high dosage its goin to be pretty low, id rather take an oral steroid my first time and somethin non toxic to my liver.

I found a site earlier where i found a particular type i wanted but i lost the site.

if anyone has any usefull info. lemme know

Um Wildman, do you see those two topics up top? Especially the one that says “Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning”? That will help you a lot for your first cycle. Visit it. Study it. Then plan your cycle.

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
Um Wildman, do you see those two topics up top? Especially the one that says “Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning”? That will help you a lot for your first cycle. Visit it. Study it. Then plan your cycle.[/quote]

I’ve read it, just havin a hard time understandin everthing about it considering theres so much to know.

Ok, the first thing you need to understand is that your first will most likely be your best if done right. It will also most likely determine whether you continue to use. You need to do a 10-12 week IM cyle of testosterone enanthate. You will shoot 250mg E3D. At the end you can preform a test taper (see P-22’s test taper thread) or conventional PCT wtih nolva which will be 4 weeks 40mg ED for the first two then 20 mg ED for the next two. Both Will Begin two weeks after youe first shot. And just so you know ALL of this is in the stickies at the top

Sorry if I came off a little harsh, but like Game said, its all in the threads at the top. Your first cycle should consist of Test, and if you want, an oral to kickstart or something similar. Dosage and PCT protocols are laid out for you in the threads. Do you know what compounds you want to use?

its cool im not worried about you bein harsh. and no i have no idea what i want to use, i gotta find my options.

Basically, if you read the Furious’s stickied topic, 1st timers should use some sort of Test base, usually Test E or Test Cyp, dosed around 500mg/week, or 250 E3D.

[quote]Wildman90 wrote:

I’ve read it, just havin a hard time understandin everthing about it considering theres so much to know.[/quote]

If you are having a hard time understanding that thread, then you probably shouldn’t be using steroids at all.

I’m not sorry either, that thread clearly defines proper dosing for a first timer. No sense in thinking you’re smarter either, a first timer’s cycle should consist of test and only test.

World

You need to give some more info … What are you plaining to use ,amounts ect… This was my first cycle…

Week Testosterone Cypionate/Dianabol
1 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
2 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
3 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
4 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
5 500 mg / per week 25 mg / per day
6 500 mg / per week
7 500 mg / per week
8 500 mg / per week
9 500 mg / per week
10 500 mg / per week
11 500 mg / per week
12 500 mg / per week

And two weeks after my last injection I started a clomid PCT at 100/100/50/50 meaning 100mg a day for week 1 100 for week 2 50 week 3 50 week 4.

You were saying that you neede to do with your on time … You really need to learn what to do with your off time it’s more important then the cycle it’s self.

Give us some stat’s and we can help you more…

Nicely put, World.

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Wildman90 wrote:

I’ve read it, just havin a hard time understandin everthing about it considering theres so much to know.

If you are having a hard time understanding that thread, then you probably shouldn’t be using steroids at all.

World
[/quote]

Exactly, I urge everyone on here posting to look up Wildman’s prior posts and then decide if he should even be using AAS yet.

Wildman I posted it before and I’ll post it again, you need to learn proper diet and training before going this route.

Aren’t you 18 or 19 Wildman. You’re definitely jumping the gun here and don’t have the rest of your shit in line, based on your other threads and comments, you shouldn’t even be thinking about starting AAS.

You are not ready. In fact, I’ll go as far as to say that you are lazy nd want others to do the research for you.

Read. Read. Read. Then when you think your brain is about to explode, read some more.

You might also want to learn how to write in a semi intelligible manner.

I don’t mind helping newbs, but I cannot - will not - help people that are to lazy to use proper grammar.

But that’s just me.

Wow. Hope he doesn’t find that site.

He does not want to read, he wants to pop a pill.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
You are not ready. In fact, I’ll go as far as to say that you are lazy nd want others to do the research for you.

Read. Read. Read. Then when you think your brain is about to explode, read some more.

You might also want to learn how to write in a semi intelligible manner.

I don’t mind helping newbs, but I cannot - will not - help people that are to lazy to use proper grammar.

But that’s just me. [/quote]

think what you want, i read articles on this site everyday

and my diet is fine now, so is my lifting routine

and for my final post the reason i havent been keepin up with your comments is because i havent had the internet available.

and lastly I DID read and read and read and listened to your guys’ shit and im not doin it for a LONG time.

I got excited and tried to jump into it, i apologize for the thread and coming off as being “lazy” Im sure most of you have been pumped up and tried to jump into shit before

I’m sure you already have by now, but check out Cortes’ The Dark Side thread on this site. Very useful and entertaining. He uses (with maybe a slight variation) the newbie cycle that furiousgeorge recommends, and with great results.

Other than a newbie cycle that is 100% test, which is what most people have recommended to me, the furiousgeorge cycle seems like a winner for us beginners if we can get our hands on it. Has gotten great feedback, and I’ve seen it copied on other sites and reviewed with praise…LittleRunt