Newbie Refuge!

I am starting this thread in order to help perpetuate good sound help for the “newbies” such as myself and others with limited knowlege of AAS! It seems that in this forum there are so many conflicting opinions that the average Joe looking for advice is doomed to making lots of unnesacary mistakes!!

So many posters get into pissing contests, theory debates, insulting one another, and the real knowlege gets totally lost!!! Some of the posters and “vets” have sound knowlege and experience under their belts and some dont! In my short time of research (8 months) on AAS I have come up with what I think are pretty good generalizations concerning their use! I will outline them below so that this can be refered to when you get a headache from trying to sort through all the debates and stuff to find good knowlege!

Prior to doing so, I must say that there is some very good information found in the “newbie” threads at the top of this forum. We should all read it and gather as much info as possible! Also, I am no way near qualified to give scientific advice. I do not claim to be a vet as i am a “newbie” in my own right, nor am I advocating the use of AAS! Actually I have yet to use AAS in any way! Hopefully some experienced people will chime in and give a good generalization to the “newbies” for the foudation of AAS use! And Please keep this thread clean!!!

1. There is no such thing as “good steroids”! Most, if not all steroids can be bad in some way if proper precautions are not taken prior to use!

2. When used properly and safely, steroids can have a profound effect on the body in light of muscle increases and bodyfat reductions!

3. Overall health, fitness goals, legalities, money, age, and safty are the most important (and sometimes the only) factors to take into consideration before use of AAS!

4. There is a general consensus concerning the use of particular steroids however, what works for one person may not work in the same way for the other! A very, very safe and educated “experimentation” is the only way to know for SURE the effects AAS has on your body! (This is not to say that any consensus is wrong or bad!)

5. Cycle length, diet, and training are all determining factors of how much muscle will be gained! Also, AAS will have a less than optimal effect if diet and training are not in “good” order!

6. Health risks are greater in women and teens than they are in healthy adult males! This means if women and teens decide to use, the overall side effects can likely outweigh any positive outcome!

7. Blood work, particulary cholesterol, triglyceride, testosterone, and blood pressure levels should be taken at the very least, prior to use of AAS! Ideally, bloodwork should be taken before, during, and after use to ensure good health!

8. There are virtually no long term studies that link steroids to bad health. ie. heart, kidney, or liver problems! In fact, some anecdotal evidence points that some men are healthier because of their AAS use! (This does not make AAS a good thing)

9. Steroids are very powerful drugs and when used improperly, they can be very detrimental to your health!

10. There is no 1 steroid!(General pulic, simply because of lack of knowlege and misinformation, believes this). There are many many different types of steroids, some which are considered to be safer that others!

11. Post Cycle Therapy may be necassary in most (not all) cases and should be carefully considered prior to AAS use! The common methods are the Test Satsis/Taper and the more traditional methods of using Anti Es/SERMS or HCG for certain periods of time! Each method has its why’s and why not’s as far as effectiveness is concerned and are backed by anecdotal evidence!

This is just a few generalizations! There are many more but Ill let some experienced people chime in!

Jazz

Good post Jazz. I’d add that minimal age for acceptable use is typically seen as being over 24. Not teens.

You are absolutely right Aragorn!! Thanks for the input!!!

This age is sort of a “safety net” to ensure AAS do not stunt growth and casue other problems as well!

!

Jazz this stuff has already been laid out in the steroid newbie thread. Also the information in that thread is written by people who have considerable experience in the field. There is noting wrong with what you’ve posted I just don’t see the point. It seems to me like you must have a very uneventful life.

Crashball

[quote]crashball wrote:
Jazz this stuff has already been laid out in the steroid newbie thread. Also the information in that thread is written by people who have considerable experience in the field. There is noting wrong with what you’ve posted I just don’t see the point. It seems to me like you must have a very uneventful life.

Crashball

[/quote]

Not to mention he doesn’t have a clue about anything in the world of AAS.

Let’s just review some of his previous topics and ideas, then consider if he should be giving ANY sort of advice…

HCG for Fat Loss
Improving Vascularity with AAS
Complete Transformation of Sub-Par Physiques via AAS
Primo vs Test For a First Cycle

Need I continue?

Hmm… I’m going to go ahead and say NO!!!

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
crashball wrote:

Crashball

Not to mention he doesn’t have a clue about anything in the world of AAS.

Let’s just review some of his previous topics and ideas, then consider if he should be giving ANY sort of advice…

HCG for Fat Loss
Improving Vascularity with AAS
Complete Transformation of Sub-Par Physiques via AAS
Primo vs Test For a First Cycle

Need I continue?

Hmm… I’m going to go ahead and say NO!!!

World
[/quote]

Yeah why rehash information that people with real experience and firsthand knowledge have already put out there? We have enough qualified people to get things in perspective for the noobs, and I can't see you doing a better job in any way frankly.

We get your concerned with the mass amount of noobs like yourself, but things are fine for the average noob with a decent level of intelligence. Between the furious george stuff and other things, "stickies", it's covered. 

nice try.

You guys are simply amazing!!! World, you seem determined to get into some type of dispute with me… So be it!!

1. “Not to mention he doesn’t have a clue about anything in the world of AAS.”

Well my original post debunks the opinion that I dont know anything about AAS! I would have to know at least a little bit to state these things intelligently!!

1. “HCG for Fat Loss”

This wasnt even my original post, it was someone else’s! Many have done the protocol mentioned and it worked for them! Period!

1. “Improving Vascularity with AAS”

You are acting like I suggested that it would!! I did no such thing, not even by implication!! I simply asked the question of what effect does AAS have in terms of increasing vascularity! Asking questions is how you learn right?!!!

1. “Complete Transformation of Sub-Par Physiques via AAS”

This is totally exaggerated!! Again, I simply asked a question! The reason being because i had witnessed the possibility of this first hand! Even some of the replys to the post said that they had witnessed this possibilty also!!

1. "Primo vs Test For a First Cycle "

Yet again, another question!! Simply asked because Primo is considered to be a safer compound than test(the most suggested compound for first cycles)!

World, I really dont know how to take you! You bash people alot on posts who are simply trying to gather information! Then after all this, you give them some type of suggestion or advice! Its like shooting somebody and giving them a band aid!! You no doubt have gained some knowlege through your experiences wit AAS! So it would be greatly appreciated if you just stick to giving advice and intelligent responses without all the negativity!!

To the others, I am well aware of the information in the newbie threads! Actually i said this in the OP! And Im not trying whatsoever to do a better job of what has already been done, Im simply stating or restating these things to help keep them fresh without all the non sense!!

And sometimes things are just heard better or differntly comimg from different people! Plus, what better way is there to find out what you know and dont know than to put it all into perspective like this!!

Positive reinforcement goes a long way sometimes guys!

Jazz

I realize this is a ridiculous question, but what is with your obsession with the damned exclamation point?

5.0!

I understand what you are trying to do here and that your heart is in the right place but I worry that it might muddy the very waters that you are attempting to clear. Simply by adding another thread with information.

That being said, I can hardly say this is a bad thread like some of the others I’ve seen.

Anyway, less exclamation points and enjoy…

Jazz…

Try doing something new. Nobody gives a fuck about newbie guidelines-- FuriousGeorge handled that very well and your little post isn’t good enough to be a pimple on FG’s ass.

You need to just shut up for a while and do some learning, ya know, come up with something new maybe. Share your current cycle. Not make ridiculous suggestions or give stupid advice.

Just a thought.

World

Bushy
I really appreciate your words and I really do respect your input on your threads and posts. You inspire me to keep reading, learning, and gaining knowlege. And I will continually do so.

I dont have an obsession with exclamation points, just habit I guess. I will try to cut down! (oops, i mean .)

MrZsasz
You make a very good point, one that i really did not consider before posting this info. In any case, I hope that it does clear some waters instead of muddying it more.

World
I wont respond to your words because you are constantly showing your lack of integrity and your first line strongly suggests that you dont have the newbie in your best interest. I can only hope that i can gain some sensible knowledge from you at the end of the day.

Jazz

[quote]Jazz_Man1898 wrote:
Bushy
I really appreciate your words and I really do respect your input on your threads and posts. You inspire me to keep reading, learning, and gaining knowlege. And I will continually do so.

I dont have an obsession with exclamation points, just habit I guess. I will try to cut down! (oops, i mean .)

MrZsasz
You make a very good point, one that i really did not consider before posting this info. In any case, I hope that it does clear some waters instead of muddying it more.

World
I wont respond to your words because you are constantly showing your lack of integrity and your first line strongly suggests that you dont have the newbie in your best interest. I can only hope that i can gain some sensible knowledge from you at the end of the day.

Jazz[/quote]

Man you really are full of shit…no one cares what you have to say so just fuck off back to troll land.

Who’s racist?

Thanks for clearing that up Bushy. I hadnt read any of his posts, but ill be sure to look out.

Oh, ok.

[quote]Jor-El wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up Bushy. I hadnt read any of his posts, but ill be sure to look out.[/quote]

Holy Alter Ego, Batman!

Who is “Jor-El” anyway? And what a random first post!

Hmmmmm…

!