Newbie Needs Advice, Special Problem

kind of embarassed to be typing this to complete strangers but ive read dozens of replies from other posts and you guys seem to know what you are talking about. i had my left testicle removed when i was 17 due to an enlargement. it wasnt cancerous or anything just overly enlarged and extremely painful that it had to be removed.

im 25 now and get regular checkups; my test and overall health in general is excellent. my question is would it be safe to do a steroid cycle? i want to do one in july but wanted to ask this question now…itll be my first cycle …test e 500mgs 10/wks and dbol 25mgsed/4wks. any advice would be greatly appreciated…thanx for taking the time out to read my post…

oh ive read posts from other sites but the vets there all gave conflicting info…thought it would be best to ask here

I cannot see how having 1 testicle would make any differnce to doing a cycle.

If you suffer shut down maybe it would be more difficult (take longer) to get your natural test production back on track?

I do not think it is an issue, but I am confident you will get a more definitive answer from the medically trained vets here.

This qualifies a a very unique question that only a pro could probably answer. Not a bunch of muscle heads on a web page.

Who is this ^ cheeky cunt?

It makes absolutely no difference if you have one testicle or two. A single one will produce the exact same as if you had a pair.

I have a friend that had one removed at close to 20 yrs old as well and he inquired with a few different doctors on this matter.

and bump that d bol dosage to 40mg/day.

I personally think it doubles your chances of losing full testicle function in the long run.

One cycle may not do it, but i think you are asking for trouble… i dont know who you would ask but i tend to agree with joeblow, none of us really will know (apologies to any future poster who may know the exact answer!!)

I say this in the hope no-one tries to help not knowing, and you do it and suffer in the long run…

Joe

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
It makes absolutely no difference if you have one testicle or two. A single one will produce the exact same as if you had a pair.

I have a friend that had one removed at close to 20 yrs old as well and he inquired with a few different doctors on this matter.

and bump that d bol dosage to 40mg/day.[/quote]

That may be true, but he has no backup!! I remember reading they both dont work anyway, they take it in turns, in which case, it will cause problems eventually.

Dont you think he is more likely to not recover than a double testicled fella? heh! (serious question, its the wording, it made me laugh)

Joe

When one is missing the other picks the slack.

My buddy has done multiple cycles and the recovery is just like anyone else.

is there anyway to just disable joeblow’s ability to post? I mean honestly I went back and read his posts and didnt see any knowledge of any aspect of this forum what so ever.

just my 2 cents.

bmc

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
When one is missing the other picks the slack.

My buddy has done multiple cycles and the recovery is just like anyone else.[/quote]

Really? Well thats fair enough then, can’t argue with that! :slight_smile:

And i fuckin love this -

“When one is missing the other picks the slack.” hahaa!

thanx for input vets. looking foward to my first cycle! will keep you posted !