T Nation

Newbie.... Love Your Input and Advice

I have only been training hard for about a month...I use a buffered creatine but thats it...any advice would be appreciated thanks

Excellent OP. I see you have included a shoe so that we can accurately estimate your bodyfat, and a backup shoe to verify our calculations.

I see that you are lifting your foot up, I assume that is to indicate the correct area to apply the creatine? As an experienced creatine user, I would recommend saturating your socks with creatine solution rather than applying it directly to your feet. I believe this gives more stable blood levels.

Cheers, RG.

Indeed, RG.

I do find that a nice thick pair of wool socks, such that one may wear one camping, are better able to store enough creatine solution to get me through the day.

Additionally, I like to put on a hat and gloves soaked in the solution 20-30 pre-workout for about 15 minutes to create supramaximal blood levels of creatine. I repeat this post workout, but add 50g leucine or BCAA powerder to the mix as well.

Don't having hat AND gloves contribute to overtraining?

Hmmm, chicken.

literally lol'd so hard in class when i read this

Don't say this ^^^. You know some dumb ass is gonna follow this to a t or start a thread about it.

Anyways, everybody knows 44 grams of creatine and 66 grams of bcaa is the magic dose.

Soaking a pair of tighty whiteys and wearing them overnight will increase your cock size 24.8% over the course of 2 months and 12 days. True story.