Newbie Log: Test E, Drol Dirty Bulk

5’6
165lbs dryer than dry a.m. weight
seriouse lifting for about 4yrs, 4-5 x week (excluding high school)
21yrs old
past cycles: m-drol @20/20/30, p-plex @ 20/30/30/30-sht cycle
lifts: bench 1rm 300lbs
squat 1rm 360lbs
deadlifts 1rm 320lbs

I understand fully that alot of you here dont agree with a 21yr old using-especialy when you look at my weight, and also the use of anadrol-being a newbie, but this is one big choice i am making-and im confident that im knowlegable enough to successfuly run this

THIS RUN:
i will be shooting 500mg/week test enth with another 200mg test ace (250enth+100ace E3D) if pain is not an issue it will be changed to E2D @ 125mg enth + 50mg ace shooting E3D the injectables will last 8 weeks @ 700mg. weeks 1-3/4 50mg anadrol(if the first week at 50mg is good ill up it to 75mg ED making it last about three weeks). week 8 i will begin 20mg ED mdrol lasting three weeks. PCT starts week 11, nolva 40/40/20/20. i have arimadex, running .5mg EOD(got enough to go 6weeks) then i will use nolva @20mg ED if needed until PCT begins. this is a dirty bulk-see the drol. the mdrol will harden up the gains at the end and help draw out some water smoothly before pct. i feel im already advanced when it comes to definition, and being solid/dry/vein’d. i plan to loose my vein’s with this cycle and put on some nasty mass.

Today is Day one. frontloaded 500mg test enth(2cc) with 100mg test ace(.5cc)
jabbed my rightside ventraglute and all went well-a little preasure is all. im using a 1’’ 25g to draw, and a .5’’ 27g to pin. took the a-bombs w/adex.
posting ‘before’ pics later tonight.

Tren Ace (you said test ace im assuming u mean tren ace?) or any acetate ester e3d will be a rollercoaster, half life is about 24 hours. Thats 3x the half life!

If you think about half lives…this is comparible to injecting test e once every two weeks roughly (4-5 day halflife)…very bad…do you see why?

I have a friend who cant inject himself at all and tried Tren Ace eod and he basically takes small doses of everything…and he told me eod is useless cause he gets tired the day off and feels lathargic and even he said to me…your right tren has to be ed. Hes gonna stop it actually.

Youll see but I say with a 27g pin you should be fine for pain. I get hardly any pain from 25s, 23’s are bad pain for me.

yeah its test. acetate ester just like with a tren. i get what you’r saying 100%-i want to pin the test ace ed but the issue im having is, my stuff is 200mg/ml and it is painfull, the ba content is said to be low. i have been told, by the the guy that hooked me up with the source, that it is prolly crashing in my muscle. when i emailed my source for my enth, drol, and nolva he asked me how the ace was cause a couple customers mentioned it was painful about 12hrs to a day later, so i told him yeah the next day my quad and shoulder were in pain-the quad was the worst(i did a test pin with 100mg to make sure this stuff wasnt bs plain oil, 50mg each spot). he told me next order i place he will send me a ‘sterile solution’ for free to delute the test ace with, but he has a min order of $179 and i dont plan to order more stuff for another month or so.

my cycle started yesterday. i know the levels in my blood will shoot from 500 up to 600, then down then up, and it could increase chances for side effects, but i figured it couldnt hurt much. more test typically means more gains. do you feel that the additional 200mg ace e3d is a waste? or just a bigger risk?

25g, and 27g seems to be good with pain for me. i dont think id want to shoot lower than a 25g. not yet anyway

front view unflexed

CAN I HAVE A MOD REMOVE THESE PHOTOS FOR EDIT PLEASE

If the the pain from the Testosterone Acetate is affecting your workouts, you might be better off not using it and just rely on the Drol to jumpstart the cycle.

He’s right that cutting it might help with the pain. If you can’t meet the min order yet, you could always grab some EO (Ethyl Oleate), a .22 filter, and a sterile vial from a certain website. It shouldn’t run you a whole lot. Then you can mix the EO with some cooking oil from the grocery store and filter it into a sterile vial and you can use that to cut it. You might also want to snag up some BA as adding a little to the mixture (2%) will help keep it sterile. EO is a solvent that a lot of people use to reduce the pain of injections. It’s not 100% necessary, you might be able to get by with just cutting it with straight oil.

If you’re not comfortable filtering yourself, you could also explain to your source your situation. If I were in your place I would tell him that the pain is affecting my cycle and I would appreciate it if he sent me some sterile oil (or whatever he’s got) and that I’ll pay him back on my next order or whatever.

flexed

bicep-this is one area i eally want to advance with

yeah i think im gonna see if he would just ship me a package with a solution, it would be free he said, id pay for shipping. just not sure if he feels like shipping out smaller packages like that, that seem nearly useless. he’s domestic so it really isnt a big risk at all so that would be cool if he did. until then i think i will drop out the test ace-it is bothering the hell out of my right hip/ass. worked its way to the base of my femur.
log:
so i woke up this morning(day3) feeling a little nauseous, dried mouth. almost like i was drinking the night before. i assume the enth in my blood is starting to climb or the drol is kicking in. yesterday i was chatting with the guy who gave me my source and mentioned how im feeling on day 2 with the drol, maybe too early to judge. but not feeling much, very thirsty, dry mouth, heat up about 20min after i take it(liquid drol 25mg/ml), and a slight preasure ache in my head but it comes and goes and doesnt effect me. i did my leg workout yesterday and sweat wayy more than normal, seemed like i had better contractions but this could be in my head at only day 2. is anyone out there that has experienced anadrol, 50mg? i was thinking of upping it to 75mg today-50mg then a second dose of 25mg about 6hrs later. i read that 50mg is the low end, and 75-100mg is the sweet spot, 150mg can give negative problems, and kill your apetite. thanks for any thoughts guys.

[quote]DaJa wrote:
yeah its test. acetate ester just like with a tren. i get what you’r saying 100%-i want to pin the test ace ed but the issue im having is, my stuff is 200mg/ml and it is painfull, the ba content is said to be low. i have been told, by the the guy that hooked me up with the source, that it is prolly crashing in my muscle. when i emailed my source for my enth, drol, and nolva he asked me how the ace was cause a couple customers mentioned it was painful about 12hrs to a day later, so i told him yeah the next day my quad and shoulder were in pain-the quad was the worst(i did a test pin with 100mg to make sure this stuff wasnt bs plain oil, 50mg each spot). he told me next order i place he will send me a ‘sterile solution’ for free to delute the test ace with, but he has a min order of $179 and i dont plan to order more stuff for another month or so.

my cycle started yesterday. i know the levels in my blood will shoot from 500 up to 600, then down then up, and it could increase chances for side effects, but i figured it couldnt hurt much. more test typically means more gains. do you feel that the additional 200mg ace e3d is a waste? or just a bigger risk? [/quote]

Ahh so it is test ace interesting sorry mate.

Yeah im also into cutting it thats what I would do.

Have you tried smaller volumes eod at all?

You might find if you only use say 25mg ace for example with the enth eod it wont hurt much.

Big difference for me in pain if i use 50mg (0.5ml) mast prop or 20 mg (0.2ml) mast prop in the same syringe…

And thats with a total of 2.7ml (test/eq/tren no pain add mast prop…pain) and only 0.5/0.2 mast. Well cut down with other oils…

It might be woth a shot at least you could put some of it to proper use straight away.

Dry mouth would be the Drol…pretty sure it does that to me too.

50-75 mg/day…Would prolly do 50 on the first run…shit will get you hell strong after 1.5- 2 weeks…be patient youll see dont up it yet.

50 mg strength for me was huge…I was very impressed and also got an injury because of all the strength and power I had, keep your head on your shoulders and keep that in mind.

And yes I do get warm with Drol too starting about 20-40 minutes after I take it.

Awesome thanks guys for all your thoughts. yeah most people think of tren when it comes to ace-i found very little info at all on it when i searched, but just the ester-slighly faster then prop. i will look into cutting it with oil, but for now i excluded it with today’s injection. -i might try a lower dose also, but i dont know if 75mg more each week will make much impact. i can just pin the shoulders with the ace worst comes to worst cause they took it better.

i pinned 250mg enth. bi/tri workout yesterday(day3) was pretty nice, no huge changes yet but did notice some nice pumps, very nice. staying hydrated, headaches are lurking around the corner i can sense them waiting to jump out. took 50md drol 1hr preworkout today(day4), back day, and was pretty happy. very good control and squeeze with the close grip cable rows, feet planted to the ground-feeling pretty sturdy.

now its recommended i stick to 50mg ed drol, i know this is up to the user everyone’s different, should i take 50mg at once or split it? 25mg doesnt seem to give me much-but when i took the 50mg at once yesterday and today i feel more of an effect-but dont know if it pisses out my system to quick…

today is day 6, body weight is up 4lbs. yesterday went awesome, woke up and had no nausea, extremely high libido, and hungry as hell. wow i felt like eating my 2yr old. chest workout went well yesterday as well-bench is up 15lbs (4x8, 205#) which i was happy to see, it was at 205 a couple months ago and then i slacked going to the gym and that dropped down to 190 for sets of 8. next chest day im adding another 10-15lbs to see the magic.

my back healed completely by the next day, from the workout on day 3. feeling pumped full body.im loving this cycle at this point. sides; last night i notices bp raise a little bit, face turned pink in the cheaks and spread throughout a little. neck got a bit pink, arks also. today its fine for now. i also noticed when i blow my nose, the left side has traces of blood. i am not prone to nose bleeds, and in wisconsin the sun is coming out and warming up so its not dry like in winter.

acne is fine-got one spot on my cheek, back and shoulders are fine -only one or two small spots. over all sense of well being. aggression is no issue. btw i did up the drol dose to 75mg ed two days ago. i think that did the trick for my apetite.

Keep up the log buddy, interesting stuff.

Best of luck!

Good luck, just out of curiosity is that a tattoo of a lipstick kiss print on your neck?

2 things

A.) test acetate is about the stupidest thing ever

B.) your supplier IS APPARENTLY the stupidest thing ever

budda-yes haha, thats a ‘lipstick mark’ tattoo.
morepain-its more or less a trademark thing when any supplier would choose to make such a product, he’s apparently making money off it, which would be why he makes it.

im sure he knows what he’s doing when it comes to marketing his testosterones. i thinks its far fetched to call anyone ‘stupid’ based off indevidual thoughts but you are intitled to an opinion. i might as well have gotten prop-yes, but ace hits slighly quicker.

log:
all is going well, back pumps are coming on, more or less aches. headches are on and off, no acne, low agression but when i get to the gym i tare the shit up…weight feels heavy(increased all lifts 10-15lbs) but i manage to get the reps and a huge pump.

i love the feeling of my biceps contracting. i did not do measurements of body parts pre cycle, which sucks, but my shoulders, lats, and biceps are looking thicker thats for sure. here’s a layout of my workouts:

Day 1 chest/shoulders
flat bench 3x8 (or) 4x6 this coming week i will begin the 6rep range
incline dumbbell press 4x6
incline flyes 3x8
front seated shoulder press 5x5
seated side raises 3-4x8
rear lateral raises on incline bench(rear delt) 3-4x8
dumbbell shrugs 4x6

Day2 legs (this day i add whatever id like, thats not sore and id like to advance with such as triceps)
squat 4x6
leg curls 4x6-8
leg press 4x6-8

Day 3 OFF

Day 4 back
deadlifts 4x6
bent rows 3-4x8
wide-grip front pulldowns 3-4x8
close-grip cable rows (triangle grip) 3x8 or 4x6
behind the back barbell shrugs 3-4x8

Day 5 bi/tri (i like to add chest workouts this day such as incline barbell bench press and standing cable flyes)
barbell curl 4x6
seated alternated curls 4x6-8
dumbbell preacher curls 3-4x8
close-grip bench press 3x8
lying dumbbell extentions 3-4x8
cable pushdowns 4x6
reverse grip(single) pushdowns 3x8

Day 6 OFF

Day 7 OFF

im open to adjust my workout routine as the cycle goes on, if i feel i can hit the gym harder and more often i will do i split mon-fri, chest/shoulders, legs, back, arms, chest/shoulers OR legs

Again, i feel the compounds working well at this point(day 8). test enth seems to be working its way in well and the drol is coming on strong. i will add about 10lbs to all my lifts this week and see how it goes.

im quite suprised at how much bs is thrown around about anadrol and how horrible it is. everyone is different, and i must say im very happy i had the balls(or stupidity) to take a shot with it in this cycle(75mg ed). excited to see the changes

UMMM no what it is is that most powder people started putting testosterone acetate on their lists this year…so some guy sees it…not having a fucking clue why…he decides oh cool i’m gonna make some of that…then he tries it and realizes how retarded it was so he sells it all off as “a great idea since it hits slightly faster than prop”.

The same thin happened years ago with Boldenone Propionate…which as some guys know was about the worst fucking thing ever. So YES in rfact i can tell you the guy is stupid based completely on this one instance and i would strongly suggest usiing someoen that actually knows something about chemistry next time.

plus if speed is the concern…why not test no ester in oil or test suspension? teh fact is test acetate will have a VERY short lived life in the spotlight for the reasons i described above.

I’ve tried both Test Ace and TNE in oil. The TNE hurt quite a bit and needed to be injected too frequently. The Ace didn’t really hurt and I still felt the effects rapidly. Prop hurts like hell no matter what source or recipe I use.

Do you train legs?

Edit

That was probably a stupid question. You have a decent body, it seems silly to resort to steroids at your age/weight (like you referenced earlier in your posts) but it is your body and your decision. Why exactly do you want to bulk up, and why not try with large amounts of food first? (which you will need on cycle anyways…)

[quote]jMill2 wrote:
I’ve tried both Test Ace and TNE in oil. The TNE hurt quite a bit and needed to be injected too frequently. The Ace didn’t really hurt and I still felt the effects rapidly. Prop hurts like hell no matter what source or recipe I use.[/quote]

a painless prop is VERY easy to make…50mg/ml 1%ba 20% BB completely painless unless you have filthy preparation in which case its not the prop its the contamination. Same with TNE. I give up…again…