T Nation

Newbie Here, Need Info on Gyno!

hey everyone as you can see im new and I need some advice. Ok well I have just completed my first cycle and everything was planned well with some very good help! I don’t really have time to get into what the cycle was but my PCT was fucked up I think which lead to Gyno for me. I took Hcg and clomide and porivon for twoo weeks, not long at all didnt have to much.

Well after I get done with PCT I develope lumps under my nipples and sorness the whole 9 yards, now nothing is getting bigger its just puffy nipples and soreness. I can’t get anything to combat against this shit. Your wondering why , well I’m deployed to Iraq right now and it not ecxactly the place you can get your hands on nolvadex or something like that.

I have someone helping and sending me some Meds, mainly its going to take a month for it to get here is ther anything I can do to help. Another friend of mine will have clomide and privoron in a week or two should I take some of that to hold me over?
Just need to thoughts on this!!!

Since you dont have time to give the necessary details about your situation I assume you wont mind getting half assed responses. Care to explain why you thought it was a good idea to use two supressive drugs (hCG and proviron) during PCT? Besides the “research” you did is there any info to support that idea?

Well Like I said I’m very new and fucked up, I didn’t do the reserch I should have done it! I pretty much took what was given and shut my mouth because I made amazing gains then after PCT I started getting the signs of gyno. My main question is whats the best way to fix this, will some clomide help the situation or will it do nothing? Like I said I’m deployed and cant get shit except the clomide and thats not even for a little bit. If I could figure out how to put my cycle on here and my PCT I would so you guys can see it.The whole thing is on power point so help me put it on here so I can learn alittle more about this. Any advice is good! Thanks!

[quote]Reith wrote:
Well Like I said I’m very new and fucked up, I didn’t do the reserch I should have done it! I pretty much took what was given and shut my mouth because I made amazing gains then after PCT I started getting the signs of gyno. My main question is whats the best way to fix this, will some clomide help the situation or will it do nothing? Like I said I’m deployed and cant get shit except the clomide and thats not even for a little bit. If I could figure out how to put my cycle on here and my PCT I would so you guys can see it.The whole thing is on power point so help me put it on here so I can learn alittle more about this. Any advice is good! Thanks![/quote]

powerpoint ? what?

Just tell us what you used, for how long, and at what dose.

Not too difficult.

Why do you only have clomid available? Is it sold locally?

Here ity is bonez! Let me know what you think!

Ok so I’ll start from the beginning!
My first cycle and only cycle so far consisted of Sustanon 250,Deca 200, Dianabol 10 mg per pill.
13 week piramid
Sust. Deca Dianabol
week1 250ml 200ml 30mg
week2 250 200 30
week3 500 400 30
week4 500 400 30
week5 500 400 30
week6 500 600 30
week7 500 600 30
week8 500 600 30
week9 500 400 30
week10 500 200 30
week11 500 hcg
week12 250 hcg
week13 250

and I was now taking Clomide and porivion for like 2 weeks I forgot how much but it was low doses.

Ok before anyone tells me I’m a fucking Idiot yes I got it and I’m now paying the price ok. This was my first go at all this and I failed so now I’m here asking for help because after my so called PCT I developed GYNO, lumps under nipple, puffy, sore all of it. Its been about a month with nothing to treat it and its going to be longer till I can get something because |I’m deployed to Iraq and we can’t get shit out here but in the mail!

My real big question is how long do I have before it can’t be treated right with letro or something. If I can get clomide or nolvadex will it help till I get something like letro? I have about 3 more months here in this fucking country before I go home could I last with out serious damage? No you all know If i where to go to the doctor my career in the military is finished, so for now that out of the picture.

Anyone have any Ideas insight or advice? Please if you want to write something stupid go elswhere and do it I’m just looking for help not to be ridiculed!!
Thanks alot Guys!

Maybe see the military doc and tell him this came on by itself. Maybe he will prescribe SERM like Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate)

You know its tempting but its like playing with fire man, this is my life my career, you know!!! I mean at a certain point yes I will if it get really bad but until then im quiet!!! Expect the worse hope for the best thats all I got!

Then get yourself some nolva asap, using other channels & cross your fingers that the gyno isn’t progesterone-based (doesn’t really sound like it is, from your description).