T Nation

Newbie Help

whats up. im a newbie to the forum. i have been working out for years and a pretty built guy. i have a pretty big chest but cant get it shaped up and cut like i want and was wanting some tips or a good workout… thanks

[quote]ballababystokely wrote:
whats up im a newbie to the forum. i have been working out for years and a pretty built guy.[/quote]
Sure you are.

[quote]
i have a pretty big chest but cant get it shaped up and cut like i want and was wanting some tips or a good workout… thanks[/quote]

How much do you weight and what are you lifts?

Pec Deck

Welcome.

According to Waterbury, you should be doing cable chest-presses. Who knew?

hows your diet?

Have you tried a bra? Or bro? Or mansierre?

i have a pretty big chest but cant get it shaped up and cut like i want [/quote]

Get a knive

[quote]Nyral wrote:
ballababystokely wrote:
whats up im a newbie to the forum. i have been working out for years and a pretty built guy.
Sure you are.

i have a pretty big chest but cant get it shaped up and cut like i want and was wanting some tips or a good workout… thanks

How much do you weight and what are you lifts?

[/quote]

i weigh 173 and bench 265

[quote]Papa Nick wrote:
hows your diet?[/quote]

its ok but not the best… my chest has been the same for years off and on a diet

Do you do anything besides bench? How are your other lifts?

By the way, how tall are you?

I like cats.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
I like cats.[/quote]

I like turtles.

[quote]Arms Afire wrote:

By the way, how tall are you?[/quote]

ya i do everything monday chest, tues, legs, wed off, thursday back and shoulders and friday arms…

chest i do flat, incline, incline dumbell, decline push ups, cable flys, and dips… i am 5’10… i dunno what it is i bust my butt in the gym but just dont seem to get results to shapen up my chest better… like to get it to turn down and spread out

I’m done with the hijack carry on…

…like to get it to turn down and spread out[/quote]

This may be due to origins and insertion points of your pectorals. If this is the case you cannot do anything about shaping your chest they way you want it. A picture would defiantly help.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Otep wrote: I like…

I’m done with the hijack carry on…[/quote]

You are REALLY fucking bored.

&&
lols, maybe he thinks it’s a smooth muscle, not, a skeletal
Since he’s asking about the formation of his chest…
/facepalm

[quote]CCJDilla wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

You are REALLY fucking bored.[/quote]

Don’t worry I get this allll the time for people when I make stupid shit. I’m in front of a computer 7-8 hrs a day and I’m on T-Nation for most of it.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
CCJDilla wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:

You are REALLY fucking bored.

Don’t worry I get this allll the time for people when I make stupid shit. I’m in front of a computer 7-8 hrs a day and I’m on T-Nation for most of it.

[/quote]

Not sure how well it’ll come up here.

Turtles was meme here long before cats was. You can take you bloodninja benching and HARR!

Arms Afire wrote:

By the way, how tall are you?

ya i do everything monday chest, tues, legs, wed off, thursday back and shoulders and friday arms…

chest i do flat, incline, incline dumbell, decline push ups, cable flys, and dips… i am 5’10… i dunno what it is i bust my butt in the gym but just dont seem to get results to shapen up my chest better… like to get it to turn down and spread out[/quote]

Maybe it’s because you are 5’10 and 170. Most people don’t get their chests to like turn down and spread out until they hit 210-220. At least the people that are 5’10" and are well built guys.

[quote]Otep wrote:
Not sure how well it’ll come up here.

Turtles was meme here long before cats was. You can take you bloodninja benching and HARR![/quote]

I’m such a noob.