Newbie - Gyno Question

This is my first post and if anyone could help me out, I’d appreciate it. Just finished a Superdrol cycle and have been diagnosed with mild Gyno.

I ordered Nolvadex and will start using it once I get it. But a friend of mine told me that Nolvadex will just prevent the Gyno from getting worse, not reverse the effects. Is that true?

And, if so, is there anything I can take without surgery that will help reverse a pretty mild case of Gyno??

BTW, I know I should have done more research first and I wish I would’ve heard about this site before I cycled that crap.

[quote]gturwaitup wrote:
This is my first post and if anyone could help me out, I’d appreciate it. Just finished a Superdrol cycle and have been diagnosed with mild Gyno.

I ordered Nolvadex and will start using it once I get it. But a friend of mine told me that Nolvadex will just prevent the Gyno from getting worse, not reverse the effects. Is that true?

And, if so, is there anything I can take without surgery that will help reverse a pretty mild case of Gyno??

BTW, I know I should have done more research first and I wish I would’ve heard about this site before I cycled that crap. [/quote]

Do some research on letrozole…

[quote]gturwaitup wrote:

BTW, I know I should have done more research first and I wish I would’ve heard about this site before I cycled that crap. [/quote]

use letrozole, aka. femara

you can’t totally 100% reverse it without surgery. once the gland develops, it is always there. you can, however, reduce the size down to a miniscule level.

Thanks!!! I’m definitely going to get on that.

BTW - Are there any orals that you could recommend that don’t make you susceptible to side effects like Gyno?

A couple years back I cycled M1T and I didn’t get any side effects. Thing is I don’t even need to cycle them. I just like taking one before I lift for the “rush” it gives me.

Any suggestions?

What were you taking?

I was taking M1T, then switched to Superdrol.

Sometimes I wouldn’t even cycle, I would just take one before I lifted for the rush and it kept my strength up. I tried doing the same with other test boosters (T-Bomb, Novedex XT, etc.)but it just wasn’t the same - even with a can of Red Bull.

I just want something that’s going to jack my strength, if only for a couple hours.

I agree that its better to go straight to Letro. Nolva might or might not work for your current condition.

Next time if you’re looking for awesome strength and more vigor during workouts, graduate from pro-hormones and look at Tren