Newbie ?? From a Long Time Lifter

I have been lifting for the better part of the last 10 yrs. The last three years solid up until this past May. I have always had a gym membership but because of where I live now there is no gym with in about 70 miles so I broke down and bought a Solo flex with leg attachment($35 of ebay) and have some dumbbells (about 110 lbs of plates) I was up to about 340lb for 7 reps for bench, 120lb 10 x 3 for curls and about 500 for 8 x 3 for shrugs with VERY strict form to give you an idea of the shape I WAS in.
Can you look over my routine to see if I am missing anything I can do with what I have??

Monday:
Pulldown, bent over row, reverse grip pull down, one arm dumbbell rows (or rows with leg attachment), dips, tri push downs, kickbacks

Tuesday:
Flat bench, flys, incline bench, curls, alternate curls, concentration curls

Thursday:
Squats, leg curls, dumbbell up right rows, shrugs, shoulder press and 21?s for delts

Friday:
Reverse shrugs, behind the neck shoulder press, reverse grip curls, close grip bench, deadlift, leg extensions

These are all for 4 sets going 12,10,8,8.
Normally when I lifted in a gym I would (say for Monday) hit back then tri?s then back and so on to keep the weight up. Now I am trying to fatigue the muscle by hitting the same muscle till failure by the second exercise.

I know I am screwed for the most part but am trying to do my best with what I have.
Are there any holes in my routine with what I have???

Thanks for the help.

ca