Newbie First Cycle

Hey I am going to be starting my first cycle soon and just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts. I have been reading the stickies and threads for about 2 months now. I am 32 years old, 6 foot, 212 lbs. I have been working out 4 - 6 times a week for the past 4 years. Currently I am in the gym 3 days a week and in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 3 days a week. My planned cycle is as follows:

10 week cycle

Test Cyp: front load 750mg, 250mg 2x/w on Sunday and Wednesday
Ldex: 0.25ml EOD

Good for first cycle?

whats your bf% and what do you plan for pct.

[quote]frankieboy wrote:
whats your bf% and what do you plan for pct.[/quote]

bf% - 18

I forgot to ask about PCT in my last post. If I am on TRT, is PCT necessary?

[quote]Plathinator wrote:

[quote]frankieboy wrote:

bf% - 18

I forgot to ask about PCT in my last post. If I am on TRT, is PCT necessary?[/quote]

No pct isnt necessary.

But I think you should get your diet in check if your bodyfat is that high.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]frankieboy wrote:

bf% - 18

I forgot to ask about PCT in my last post. If I am on TRT, is PCT necessary?[/quote]

No pct isnt necessary.

But I think you should get your diet in check if your bodyfat is that high. [/quote]

Diet is locked down, percentage is so high from the psych meds I was on for a year. The low T really F’d me up mentally. Wish I could have found out sooner.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]frankieboy wrote:

bf% - 18

No pct isnt necessary.

But I think you should get your diet in check if your bodyfat is that high. [/quote]

Diet is locked down, percentage is so high from the psych meds I was on for a year. The low T really F’d me up mentally. Wish I could have found out sooner.[/quote]

Thats good then.

Get your bodyfat down to respectable levels then up your dose of testosterone level to add mass.

Going on a ‘blast’* right now, with your current body composition, is not a good idea.

*guys on TRT dont ‘cycle’. It’s called blasting and cruising. Yes, the terminology matters for those looking to provide advice.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]frankieboy wrote:

bf% - 18

No pct isnt necessary.

Diet is locked down, percentage is so high from the psych meds I was on for a year. The low T really F’d me up mentally. Wish I could have found out sooner.[/quote]

Thats good then.

Get your bodyfat down to respectable levels then up your dose of testosterone level to add mass.

Going on a ‘blast’* right now, with your current body composition, is not a good idea.

*guys on TRT dont ‘cycle’. It’s called blasting and cruising. Yes, the terminology matters for those looking to provide advice. [/quote]

Thanks for the info BONEZ. What percentage should I get to before I blast and cruise? What would be the effects of a blast and cruise at my current bf%?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]frankieboy wrote:

bf% - 18

No pct isnt necessary.

Thats good then.

*guys on TRT dont ‘cycle’. It’s called blasting and cruising. Yes, the terminology matters for those looking to provide advice. [/quote]

Thanks for the info BONEZ. What percentage should I get to before I blast and cruise? What would be the effects of a blast and cruise at my current bf%?[/quote]

Well I wont give a specific number but it’s essentially a given that people gain some fat while adding muscle weight.

This essentially comes down to what youre comfortable with as an individual.

I dont know how to answer that second question.

I think you sound rather inexperienced in this whole game of physique enhancement. My advice would be to take some time to learn about your body. There isnt a single method to achieve whatever goal.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]frankieboy wrote:

bf% - 18

No pct isnt necessary.

Thats good then.

Thanks for the info BONEZ. What percentage should I get to before I blast and cruise? What would be the effects of a blast and cruise at my current bf%?[/quote]

Well I wont give a specific number but it’s essentially a given that people gain some fat while adding muscle weight.

I think you sound rather inexperienced in this whole game of physique enhancement. My advice would be to take some time to learn about your body. There isnt a single method to achieve whatever goal.

[/quote]

I am definitely inexperienced as this is my first blast and cruise. I have not read anything as to the effects of AAS on anyone with a slightly higher bf percentage and given your advice to cut weight first, I became curious. I really dont look at myself as over-weight whatsoever. I like the physique I have. I would like to add some mass (especially to my arms and chest).

I do a lot of cardio (outside of Jiu Jitsu) and eat well so I do not believe I will be putting on much fat during the blast and cruise.

Thoughts?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]frankieboy wrote:

bf% - 18

No pct isnt necessary.

Thats good then.

[/quote]

I am definitely inexperienced as this is my first blast and cruise. I have not read anything as to the effects of AAS on anyone with a slightly higher bf percentage and given your advice to cut weight first, I became curious. I really dont look at myself as over-weight whatsoever. I like the physique I have. I would like to add some mass (especially to my arms and chest).

I do a lot of cardio (outside of Jiu Jitsu) and eat well so I do not believe I will be putting on much fat during the blast and cruise.

Thoughts?[/quote]

My opinion is that 18% bodyfat is high for a healthy man.

Youre more than welcomed to do as you please. It’s your body after all.

“effects of AAS on anyone with a slightly higher bf percentage”

I dont know what this means. Slightly higher than what?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]frankieboy wrote:

bf% - 18

No pct isnt necessary.

Thats good then.

[/quote]

Thoughts?[/quote]

My opinion is that 18% bodyfat is high for a healthy man.

Youre more than welcomed to do as you please. It’s your body after all.

“effects of AAS on anyone with a slightly higher bf percentage”

I dont know what this means. Slightly higher than what? [/quote]

Thanks for all your help BONEZ, I hear you, I’m going to cut about 10 lbs before I start. By saying “slightly higher” I meant when compared to those who also have used AAS.