T Nation

Newbie Cycle

Hey, I'm new to steroids, and looking at doing my first cycle. Ive done a lot of research on different types of steroids and think a tren/test cycle would be best for me. I was wondering if someone could advise me on a good dose to start, as well as the PCT that I will need to accommodate this.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Although test and tren do go very well together I would not reccommend that combo for a first cycle. Starting off I would suggest running only test e or cyp for 12 weeks at 500mg/week. This will allow you to see how your body will react to the test and still give you excellent gains providing all others aspects are in check. As for PCT I prefer the test taper however using nolv would be another option.

I agree with 2thepain, being new to AAS a stacked cycle is probably not the best idea...
If you encounter side effects or something worse you won't know who/which is the culprit.
140mg EOD with cyp will keep your levels pretty close, although most would suggest front loading the first week. To see blood levels, go to:
and fill in the blanks with dosage ideas.
At 140mg EOD it will take 57 days to max out your blood levels, but if you were to front load using say, 800mg the first week would bring your max level much sooner.

You don't start out on tren.

How old are you, how much do you weigh, and how long have you been lifting.

Answer those questions, first and foremost.

haha 'I have done a lot of research' no you have not get out of here don't hurt yourself.