Newbie Cutting/Maintaining Question

Alright, so I am 22, 175lbs and currently of average - skinny build, but fairly overfat (36 inch waist and about 22% bf, I believe). I have only really been regularly lifting and eating a clean-ish diet since late August, and have improved in strength and size but gained some additional fat as well. I would like to continue to bulk, but I want to trim down some of my body fat first to lose most of the belly.

I am currently doing a 3 day full body routine, alternating between the 2 workouts that I will list below. I am going to add in some HIIT training on 2-3 of the off days as well. After reading through supplementation stack advice on another webiste, I have purchased some supplements to aid in fatloss/recomp. With this in mind, should I eat for maintenance with my current routine and hope for simultaneous musclegain/fatloss (it seems this is somewhat feasible for beginners, and I will be using basically HOT-ROX to aid it), or cut back on calories and focus on cutting until my bf is somewhat lower and I can start bulking up again?

An additional consideration is the upcoming winter break. From early-mid December until early January, I will be at home with very limited access to weights, so I will mostly be resorting to HIIT cardio. My plan is to continue my full body workouts until then, then go for one month at home with free-weight/cardio based HIIT.

So, to recap:
-Should I aim my diet to cut or maintain/recomp?
-Any alterations I should make to my current routine, or suggestions for additional resistance training for a month of cardio/HIIT with no access to freeweights? (I will still be doing leg/abwork, and maybe throw in some pushups)
-Any other comments/suggestions you may have.

And again, I know I am still lacking in muscle mass, so the fatloss plan IS only temporary (I hope to be back into bulking stage in January, honest!) Thanks all, I have learned a lot from reading over others threads, so I am hoping you wonderful people can help me out as well!

Normal Routine: (3 days/week, alternating between following 2 workouts)
WORKOUT 1:
Deadlift 25
Bench 3
Assisted pullup 35
Assisted Dip 3
Seated Cable Row 35
Flys 2
Ab work

WORKOUT 2: (performed at home with adjustable dumbbells)
Standing Dumbell Overhead press 35
Assorted Bodyweight legwork (Bulgarian squats, one legged squats, wall slides, taken from Ian Kings Limping into October program)
Bentover Row 3
Bicep Curls 3*5
Ab work

Regular Supps:
Creatine, protein, Fish Oil, MultiVitamin, BCAAs, soon to be added thermogenic HOT-ROX equivalent

get a cheapo plastic barbell from like walmart, and maybe do a complex or two during the week in the morning ~ 15 - 20 mins worth, could help