Newbie, Anything I should Know About This Place?

Am i the only one who tried punching my balls while jerking just to see if i could?

just like the guy who can like his elbows, everybody sees that and tries.

lol, careful guys, you don’t want to scare him away.

[quote]jamesters wrote:
lol, careful guys, you don’t want to scare him away.[/quote]

This was a test.

You have successfully passed by referring to yourself in the third person.

You will do well here.

Also, 'cause you’re new, if you could go to that thread and tell the faggy carb guy his girl gargled your balls, that would really get you an in around here.

I have a certain amount of influence 'round these parts.

Start out right.

Pussyburger.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
Am i the only one who tried punching my balls while jerking just to see if i could?

just like the guy who can like his elbows, everybody sees that and tries.[/quote]

I tried. But I only have a tail. And no balls.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:

just like the guy who can like his elbows, everybody sees that and tries.[/quote]
It takes an extra gglob of vaseline sitting unnoticed at the base and some fervent movement.

Never never never! post anything about the ShakeWeight or Planet Fitness.

[quote]jamesters wrote:

Did you forget to sign off and sign in again with your other T-Nation account?

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]jamesters wrote:

Did you forget to sign off and sign in again with your other T-Nation account?[/quote]

B-I-N-G-O

We had a guy do that once about 2 years ago…he posted something, then he also had the next post where he agreed with himself and said that the OP had a good point.

If you want to post a physique photo, you have to do so with a shoe in your hand.

[quote]Nards wrote:
We had a guy do that once about 2 years ago…he posted something, then he also had the next post where he agreed with himself and said that the OP had a good point.[/quote]
Maybe it was a humor fail. I have a feeling that if Robert Frost had a sense of humor he would have found the self deprecation aspect of a failed argument hilarious.

*I used RF to give the poster in question some star power.

No, it wasn’t anything clever.

hence the fail. who knows. it’s a little weird people have multiple accounts to support themselves. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in their real lives. Skeezy!

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
hence the fail. who knows. it’s a little weird people have multiple accounts to support themselves. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in their real lives. Skeezy![/quote]

When you first started posting(as HG) the thought popped into my head that BG had created you just so he’d have someone to argue/play with.

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
hence the fail. who knows. it’s a little weird people have multiple accounts to support themselves. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in their real lives. Skeezy![/quote]

When you first started posting(as HG) the thought popped into my head that BG had created you just so he’d have someone to argue/play with. [/quote]
That’s a little weird. Are you saying BG has a split personality then? Plus, I’ve been here off and on for years. It’s pretty clear that I’m TexasGuy.

I pee in the sink.

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
I pee in the sink.[/quote]

I know all i really do on these boards is put random “HA-HA’s” in threads without saying anything constructive, but seriously HA-HA!

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
I pee in the sink.[/quote]

I know all i really do on these boards is put random “HA-HA’s” in threads without saying anything constructive, but seriously HA-HA![/quote]

That wasn’t funny. He was serious. Everything around here isn’t a joke.

He was born to a family who was too poor for working toilets so he got used to using sinks…

He knows no other way.

It took courage for him to admit it…and you mock him for it?

Sickening really.

But go ahead continue to look down your nose at others who are trying to make themselves whole again…

Fuck he was so close to accepting the toilet…

I wish I could meet funny boys in real life. …