Newbie Alert

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Wayland wrote:
Pancakes obviously, what T-Man eats waffles

I know a certain Level 5 T-Man who eats waffles off the breasts of various and sundry saucy minxes.[/quote]

Yeah, but I’m still waiting for you and jchenky to give me my penis back.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Wayland wrote:

I know a certain Level 5 T-Man who eats waffles off the breasts of various and sundry saucy minxes.

Yeah, but I’m still waiting for you and jchenky to give me my penis back.[/quote]

Not until you finish your waffles.

Jchenky and PMPM are also terrorists. They go from thread to thread and Hi-jack them in the name of Waffles.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t support terrorism.

AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Wayland wrote:

I know a certain Level 5 T-Man who eats waffles off the breasts of various and sundry saucy minxes.

Yeah, but I’m still waiting for you and jchenky to give me my penis back.

Not until you finish your waffles.[/quote]

That’s what you guys said last time.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Jchenky and PMPM are also terrorists. They go from thread to thread and Hi-jack them in the name of Waffles.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t support terrorism.[/quote]

Ya know, OP said that English is not his first language. Jchenky and I have sacrificed our time and resources to help OP get a feel for how things work in GAL.

You, on the other hand, with your ghey “Pancake Agenda,” are not interested in helping the OP. You’re just interested in making people convert. You are so transparent, it makes me sick.

Like pancakes.

Right that’s IT!

T-Cell Pancake will be up and running shortly so we can rid ourselves of the five or six mistaken and sinful waffle lovers of the site.

[quote]Renton wrote:
Right that’s IT!

T-Cell Pancake will be up and running shortly so we can rid ourselves of the five or six mistaken and sinful waffle lovers of the site.[/quote]

Sounds like someone’s afraid of honest debate, and has to surround himself with “yes men.” Whatcha scared of, Rent? You know you’re gonna lose?

[quote]Renton wrote:
Right that’s IT!

T-Cell Pancake will be up and running shortly so we can rid ourselves of the five or six mistaken and sinful waffle lovers of the site.[/quote]

Renton,

I think you forget the time you ate waffles willingly and enjoyed them. You didn’t forget did you???

Holy Flying Puck. I never expected such a “welcome” LOL! Makes me feel right at home.

Waffles and pancakes are only dressings for maple syrup. You can’t use a lot though otherwise you ruin the maple taste.

[quote]CoreTex wrote:
Holy Flying Puck. I never expected such a “welcome” LOL! Makes me feel right at home.

Waffles and pancakes are only dressings for maple syrup. You can’t use a lot though otherwise you ruin the maple taste.[/quote]

Syrup?!?!?

Ice cream!!! ICE CREAM!!!

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Renton wrote:
Right that’s IT!

T-Cell Pancake will be up and running shortly so we can rid ourselves of the five or six mistaken and sinful waffle lovers of the site.

Renton,

I think you forget the time you ate waffles willingly and enjoyed them. You didn’t forget did you???

[/quote]

Jen you know full well that you had blindfolded me and forced me to eat them off you to secure my freedom from the ropes you’d tied me in.

Not that I’m complaining.

Renton wrote:
Right that’s IT!

Sounds like someone’s afraid of honest debate, and has to surround himself with “yes men.” Whatcha scared of, Rent? You know you’re gonna lose?[/quote]

PMPM - Please. You know there is no debate. Pancakes rule and that’s all there is to it.

Sheesh! You poor, misguided, waffle eaters. Just admit it - you want to come back to the pancakes really don’t you?

Waffles have syrup pockets thus making them far superior to pancakes.

[quote]Renton wrote:
PMPM - Please. You know there is no debate. Pancakes rule and that’s all there is to it.
[/quote]

The Emperor has no clothes on.

[quote]dpower wrote:
Waffles have syrup pockets thus making them far superior to pancakes.[/quote]

And with those pockets comes a problem. You vastly reduce the chances of the syrup running off and landing on the heaving bosom of the lady you cooked them for. There to be licked off by her girlfriend for your viewing pleasure.

[quote]Renton wrote:
dpower wrote:

And with those pockets comes a problem. You vastly reduce the chances of the syrup running off and landing on the heaving bosom of the lady you cooked them for. There to be licked off by her girlfriend for your viewing pleasure.[/quote]

Agree.

Pancakes FTW.

Renton wrote:

The Emperor has no clothes on.[/quote]

Look - it’s simple.

(X^2(W/Y))*Pi/(Z/Pi)+Square root of 2=Pancakes.
(E^2(Pi/!X-Y)*3C)/!Q=Waffles.

Therefore : Pancakes > Waffles.

[quote]Renton wrote:
dpower wrote:

And with those pockets comes a problem. You vastly reduce the chances of the syrup running off and landing on the heaving bosom of the lady you cooked them for. There to be licked off by her girlfriend for your viewing pleasure.[/quote]

Pancakes soak all the syrup up, leaving soggy bricks of overly-sweet mucus.

If you don’t think these would look good on a heaving bosom…well buddy, you’re on the wrong site.

Renton wrote:
dpower wrote:

And with those pockets comes a problem. You vastly reduce the chances of the syrup running off and landing on the heaving bosom of the lady you cooked them for. There to be licked off by her girlfriend for your viewing pleasure.

Pancakes soak all the syrup up, leaving soggy bricks of overly-sweet mucus.

If you don’t think these would look good on a heaving bosom…well buddy, you’re on the wrong site.[/quote]

Please demonstrate.

No, I mean really. Please?