Newbee's First, Advice ONLY

Hey guys,First real cycle for me. I’m 36 5’10 160lbs and fit. this is the suggested dosages from where I ordered from:

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test weekly
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Clenbuterol for PCT.

Just looking to make the best of this and not looking for any criticism.

I eat good, alot, and workout 3+ times a week. First Injection was yesterday and I’ve dropped 2/3 lbs since.

[quote]tday wrote:
Hey guys?First real cycle for me. I’m 36 5’10 160lbs and fit. this is the suggested dosages from where I ordered from:

Clenbuterol for PCT.

I eat good, alot, and workout 3+ times a week. First Injection was yesterday and I’ve dropped 2/3 lbs since.

[/quote]

So I guess you just want someone to say that you are doing a great cycle, eh?

Great cycle Bud! And congrats on the weight loss! You obviously need to lose a lot more.

However, have you ever tried weight training and eating correctly? I hear some people have made fantastic gains with that combo. Just a rumor though.

[quote]Avoids Roids wrote:
tday wrote:
Hey guys?First real cycle for me. I’m 36 5’10 160lbs and fit. this is the suggested dosages from where I ordered from:

Clenbuterol for PCT.

So I guess you just want someone to say that you are doing a great cycle, eh?

Great cycle Bud! And congrats on the weight loss! You obviously need to loss a lot more.

However, have you ever tried weight training and eating correctly? I hear some people have made fantastic gains with that combo. Just a rumor though.

[/quote]

WTF is that? I posted to see if ppl agreed with the dosages and had any sugestions, not to get some idiot remark. I do eat correctly and I’ve been working out for quite a while.

[quote]tday wrote:
Hey guys,First real cycle for me. I’m 36 5’10 160lbs and fit. this is the suggested dosages from where I ordered from:

Clenbuterol for PCT.

[/quote]

Your 160 lbs and wanting to cut? and your not looking for criticism?

Your cycle sounds fine. Now on the other hand, you are a skinny bitch, and probably haven’t developed the receptors in your body for the steroids to work to the best of their ability…

I said “great cycle.” Isn’t that what you instructed us to say when you said “no criticism?” Jeez! Just can’t please some little men.

I’m not looking to cut at all, i’m looking to gain. I have a very fast metabolism so I have a hell of a time gaining.

[quote]tday wrote:
I’m not looking to cut at all, i’m looking to gain. I have a very fast metabolism so I have a hell of a time gaining.[/quote]

Eat,eat,eat,poop,eat,lift,eat,eat,eat,eat…

This is my best suggestion. Sure, you could do something that anyone who gives a crap about you DOES NOT want you to do, like steroids, and regret it. Or you could not take the easy way out, be patient and work hard.

If you have money to blow there are plenty of good causes to spend it on. Food and a gym membership should be sufficient moral spending when it comes to vanity.