Newbe: Blood Test

I have a great doctor that has helped me with my low T. Short version; Low energy, diminished sex drive, five stubborn pounds that I could not get rid of, but no major complaints in my lifts. Started the gel and things picked up in 3 weeks, if you know what Iâ??m saying. The energy took about 2 month to feel. I HATED the gel, plus I have a wife and 4 boys. If anything would happen to my family because of the gel, I couldnâ??t forgive myself. Switch to 1cc twice a month and before my next shot I hit the floor! Now Iâ??m at 1cc a week and feeling much better.

Hereâ??s what I need to know; what should my doctor be testing for in my blood work. He just did a T test in the beginning and I was at 215. Going to the doctor with TRT is sometimes like the tail wagginâ?? the dog!

There is a stickey for this

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
I have a great doctor that has helped me with my low T. Short version; Low energy, diminished sex drive, five stubborn pounds that I could not get rid of, but no major complaints in my lifts. Started the gel and things picked up in 3 weeks, if you know what Iâ??m saying. The energy took about 2 month to feel. I HATED the gel, plus I have a wife and 4 boys. If anything would happen to my family because of the gel, I couldnâ??t forgive myself. Switch to 1cc twice a month and before my next shot I hit the floor! Now Iâ??m at 1cc a week and feeling much better.

Hereâ??s what I need to know; what should my doctor be testing for in my blood work. He just did a T test in the beginning and I was at 215. Going to the doctor with TRT is sometimes like the tail wagginâ?? the dog!

[/quote]

Why did you need it in the first place. Was your testosteorne really the problem or was it just a symptom of the cause which has never been identifed and looked into. Seeing it more and more HRT are masking deeper issues in younger guys because medical professionals will not explore further.

[/quote]

Why did you need it in the first place. Was your testosteorne really the problem or was it just a symptom of the cause which has never been identifed and looked into. Seeing it more and more HRT are masking deeper issues in younger guys because medical professionals will not explore further. [/quote]

It was the reason for asking to be tested. The 215 was before I started TRT. What other issues could be a problem? Thanks