Newb Testosterone Question?

I have had some effects from my one and only cycle. First off I am 22, very new to steroids, and have done 1 eight week cycle of Deca.

A friend of mine who has lots of experience with steroids told me I didnt need to take clomid or anything of that nature when coming off. As I have no experience, I followed his advice.

prior to coming off, my whole life I have been a very high drive person, very sexually active, very competetive, and a very easy gainer.
The main reason I chose to juice was just to get back in the gym after a long lay off and have some extra motivation.

Anyway, I have been off for about 7 months now, took NO clomid, and did take some Viraloid right after. The problem is, that now my whole life has been a little different. I haven’t had a full erection in about 6 months, barely feel like having sex more than once a week when it used to be 3 times a day “the urge anyway”. I no longer feel real competetive when I do stuff either. So basically I have come to the conclusion that my testosterone has to be lower.

My question is, should I take something like clomid now - could I have an estrogen inbalance, or will a natural testosterone booster help me out given I took one immediatly after the cycle instead of waiting.

Or should I go to my doctor and just say “i juiced, fucked up my junk and now I need to fix it”. I really don’t have an aspirations of juicing again, at least not for a while - but I really would like to get back to my old self.

Like I said, i haven’t had a FULL erection in months, and have even gone limp while having sex - which is something that really really bothers me because before this I could have sex 2-3 times before an erection would even soften.

I know this somehow is curable- hopefully- but I don’t know if or how to do it. Any good advice would be great.

Sorry, if this has been done before, I just thought of doing it and don’t have time to search anything.

Look, I haven’t taken the jump yet into ‘real’ steroids, just researched, but it sounds like you did jump into using real steroids and didn’t research. You did perhaps one of the more reckless things you could do, which is using the compound deca alone, not coupled with testosterone. You may have some luck using something like Nolvadex or Chlomiphene, or even some kind of AI like Arimidex or letrozole for 7-10 days then switing to Nolvadex for 4 weeks after that, but, I hate to say it, YOU FUCKED UP. Deca acts like a progestin, that is why your dick is not working… That is why it should always be coupled with test, you have a lot of research to do…

This should be stickied to the top of the forum so we have a reference for why you need to research before you take the jump.

I feel for ya man, it would fucking suck to not get a full erection or have problems with sex…if it came down to having a great body or having sex, my desire to procreate(or at least practice the act a few times) would definitely take precendence.

I would look up some pct protocols, hopefully some of the more experienced guys will jump in to give more detailed advice as I can only offer my sympathies.

yeah you guys are right, definetly jumped the gun a little. Problem was I was living in a small town, didn’t have internet yet, and basically was living off the word of a friend who juices frequently. He has never had the problems I have. i myself only really looked up side effects, and everything basically said deca was the safest way to go.

I still get erections, just not maximum ones, and I still have sex at least once a week but things are definetly noticably different. One thing though, is I do need to look up stuff, most of the words you guys use and or product - i have never heard of. Dont even know what side effects clomid has.

Also, not to discredit anyone, but an above post said hopefully some experts will comment, how do I know which peoples opinion are more valid than others on here. That way I know where to start.

here’s a hint, bushidobadboy is one of the guys I was talking about.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
If this were me, I think that I would put myself on a low dose of test for a while. This would allow me to have a normal sexlife, while the issues from the deca sort themselves out.

I would then taper off the test slowly, in a P22-style arrangement. This should give the smoothest transition back into normal functioning.

Taking clomid and/or nolva might work now, but even so you will have a longish period still with no sex, plus you have to endure the clomid sides.

As an example of dosing, just 200mg/wk should be enough for you to recover all the positive things you had before screwing yourself up with deca - drive, enrgy, libido, etc

I would run this for about 6 weeks, then taper off everso slowly, over at least 4 weeks, dropping by 50mg/wk.

Thats just my take on it though…

bushy[/quote]

bump bushy’s opinion…i’d run it very similar, but slightly different.

6 weeks of 300 mg Test prop ( 1cc mon-thurs-sat)…get your wood back, maybe make some minimal gains in the gym too.

6 week taper period with a clomid protocol. 100 mg prop for the first 2, 50 mg for the next 2, 25 mg for the final 2. run clomid 50 mg ED during weeks 4-6 of the taper. run Alpha Male from weeks 5-6 of the taper, and for 2-4 weeks after.

hopefully pris will chime in with a recommendation…guessing it will probably be similar to the 2 you have now gotten.

good luck

[quote]onefourme wrote:

Also, not to discredit anyone, but an above post said hopefully some experts will comment, how do I know which peoples opinion are more valid than others on here. That way I know where to start.[/quote]

Bushy speaks from his experience. He isn’t just advising from something he read on the internet. Check out some of his posts and you’ll see what I mean. I’ve never done a cycle but when and if I do, he will be at the top of my list when I need some practical advice.

I’m with bushy 100% on this one. His opinion is money, and this time is no different.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
This should be stickied to the top of the forum so we have a reference for why you need to research before you take the jump.

I feel for ya man, it would fucking suck to not get a full erection or have problems with sex…if it came down to having a great body or having sex, my desire to procreate(or at least practice the act a few times) would definitely take precendence.

I would look up some pct protocols, hopefully some of the more experienced guys will jump in to give more detailed advice as I can only offer my sympathies.[/quote]

Very true. Like I said before I didn’t know barely anything about them and just used some advice from a close friend who happens to be one of the smartest people I know, If I had known of sites like this where I could have done a lot more research I would have. But hopefully people who read this before using, learn from my example. I also want to thank the people who responded and now know that good old Bushy is to be highly regarded in these matters. Thanks for the input, and if you have anymore advice please let me know.

also Bushido, is that a kind of affilliation with the Pride org or just a creative name?

Since you PMed me for an answer:

Your problem, mosr likely than not, is prolactin induced. Deca is a progestin, which is known to elevate prolactin. Prolactin is the substance secreted in large amounts immediately following the male orgasm, which contributes to the loss of erection. Still, you present with a very odd case, since your cycle has been over for a very long time. It’s unlikely that the solution is to take testosterone, because while that may increase desire and some sexual function initially, it’s unlikely to be a long term solution. It will reduce your endogenous testosterone function to nothing, and be a stop-gap measure at best.

I would not suggest clomid either, since that drug increases estrogen in your body, although this fact is often overlooked by most people, and lack of estrogen doesn’t seem to be the problem here, nor does lack of testosterone (this far from a cycle, you should have recovered already…though without bloodwork, I can’t be sure). Using both at the same time for “recovery” purposes (even with the absurd “tapering method” popular with some of the “Dangerously Hardcore” members here).

Perhaps you should come clean to your doctor (my first solution).

My second solution would be to try some dostinex (there is a profile I wrote on it here: http://www.anthony-roberts.com ), because that will combat what seems to be your prolactin related sexual dysfunction.

If the dostinex works, then you know it’s prolactin-related (and from your symptoms this would seem to be the case).

If the dostinex fails, and your problem is that you haven’t recovered from your cycle (which is a distant second in my thoughts, but not totally out of the question), then you may want to run the PCT outlined on my website, perhaps while still including the dostinex.

Without bloodwork to look at, this is all just shooting in the dark for me though, but as per your PM, I’m doing my best to answer the question and help you with your problem.

Hope it has helped.