Newb Rippin it Up!!!

a new one every day…

at least he put up the required pictures. thats alot better than some of the other threads.

The 10th member from the indian subcontinent (looks that way) to grace our fair nation in the last few weeks…OP, you related to sniperfromhell?

Maybe Biotest is setting up shop over there soon?

I think your about as big as anyone could hope to get naturally already.Good call on posting here and not in the beginners forum.

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
your left nipple is a lot bigger then your right, try bringing that up[/quote]

LOL!!!

are you serious?

Are you from Ethiopia?

[quote]erik206 wrote:
I think your about as big as anyone could hope to get naturally already.Good call on posting here and not in the beginners forum.[/quote]

i see what you did there…

I gave a 10.0 for the stash

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
JaX Un wrote:
your left nipple is a lot bigger then your right, try bringing that up

LOL!!![/quote]

holy shit, just found this on the interweb!!

I gave this guy a 10!

Talk about genetics!!!

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
JaX Un wrote:
your left nipple is a lot bigger then your right, try bringing that up

LOL!!!

holy shit, just found this on the interweb!!

I gave this guy a 10!

Talk about genetics!!![/quote]

laughing my ass off

How the fuck is this a 3.5?!!

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
How the fuck is this a 3.5?!! [/quote]

Have you ever seen nipples that big? I know I haven’t, I find it impressive. Definitely deserving of a 3.5

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
How the fuck is this a 3.5?!! [/quote]

It has a lean physics with degree of muscular pile that guarantees a 3.5 classification at least.

sharded.

wow

holy christ kid

have u spent the last few years in a P.O.W camp ?

[quote]bicepmannn wrote:
SkyNett wrote:
How the fuck is this a 3.5?!!

It has a lean physics with degree of muscular pile that guarantees a 3.5 classification at least.[/quote]

Please never stop posting. You make me laugh every time I read another one of your posts.

[quote]blazed149 wrote:
ronnie coleman is my idol and i want to get as close as possible to him WITHOUT using roids.[/quote]

dood u totally already jooced becuz u r hyoooge. u take proteen?

haha, you guys suck. I play tennis so yes my left pec is bigger than my right since i’m left handed. Btw dont hate on the nipples shitt haha, it wasnt something i planned out to take pictures for, i figured this way a good way to get some feedback. I was looking for some advice on how much weight i should be looking to gain/week. Since its advised 1 pound/week, but i feel like i could be taking on a lot more. I have crazy metabolism and I’m extremely active in terms of playing tennis and running. I eat a lot, but its still not enough. Looking for advice on what types of food give the most good calories without filling you up.

thanks for all the constructive advise and well wishers.