T Nation

Newb Rippin it Up!!!


hey guys ive been working out for like 4 months now and i just wanted to get on this forum just to check my progress! Also ronnie coleman is my idol and i want to get as close as possible to him WITHOUT using roids.

front double bi


rear double bi
probably my best shot

another

wheels

.

.

[quote]blazed149 wrote:
Also ronnie coleman is my idol and i want to get as close as possible to him WITHOUT using roids.[/quote]

your left nipple is a lot bigger then your right, try bringing that up

fuck yeah dude!!!

More like ronnie should try to be like you

I can’t believe you guys are keeping this forum active, if you ignored it completely it would go away.

I have no words.

You look exactly like me. The difference is, I don’t put my pictures up yet for a very good reason. See above.

That said, keep eating, keep training and in a few years, you’ll look good if you do it properly.

Do not listen the hate filled derjing, that you have a degree good of musculature and from leaness to only four months. Now you can begin slowly adding the weight and cannot lose the size (is the 5 AMERICAN POUND per year of a voucher to trains for with no large profit returns, if you your leaness). Neglect whom says you otherwise. Much good fortune.

[quote]bicepmannn wrote:
Do not listen the hate filled derjing, that you have a degree good of musculature and from leaness to only four months. Now you can begin slowly adding the weight and cannot lose the size (is the 5 AMERICAN POUND per year of a voucher to trains for with no large profit returns, if you your leaness). Neglect whom says you otherwise. Much good fortune. [/quote]

BWAHAHAHHAHAH!

Chang_lee, is that you?

[quote]bicepmannn wrote:
Do not listen the hate filled derjing, that you have a degree good of musculature and from leaness to only four months. Now you can begin slowly adding the weight and cannot lose the size (is the 5 AMERICAN POUND per year of a voucher to trains for with no large profit returns, if you your leaness). Neglect whom says you otherwise. Much good fortune. [/quote]

rofl.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
You look exactly like me. The difference is, I don’t put my pictures up yet for a very good reason. See above.

That said, keep eating, keep training and in a few years, you’ll look good if you do it properly.[/quote]

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
keep eating[/quote]

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
keep eating[/quote]

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
keep eating[/quote]

please take steroids now and gain some weight. lol

just kidding.

by the way I gave this guy a rating of 10.0

it raised it from 3.1 to 4.1!

Its all about attitude! lol