Newb Questions: Injections, Dosing

A newbie is taking Test C. Deltoid injection site. After speaking with long time professional body builder, going with 450mg dose. However, goofed up. Incorrectly assumed 200mg/ml, later realized it’s 300. Intended to go a little lighter on 1st dose, injected 1.2 cc’s on a Tuesday. 2nd dose, went to 2 cc’s on Saturday. Saturday will be the day moving forward. Couple of questions:

1. Arm is still a little swollen. Not right at the delt, but about an inch below it. It doesn’t hurt at all, but if it is touched, it’s a little tender. Is it ok to inject in that same delt? In general, is it ok to keep using the same delt each week?

2. Because of the mg miscalculation, is it ok to go right back to 450mg?

Thanks for the help!

1. I wouldnt. You need to rotate sites.

2. Yes

thanks!

1. I dont like to go delts too often. I would normally rotate between delts quads and ventro glutes. If one of them was a little too sore for whatever reason i would go slin pins in triceps with 0.5ml each to break it up a little.

2. You could drop it down or bump it up to say 600 if you’d like. If you want to keep it at 450 thats fine too, not going to kill you.