New York Trip in a Week

Hey guys! I’m gonna be in White Plains NY next week Thursday through Sunday morning, then NYC through Tuesday. Figured I’d try to meet a few guys from here if I can. I’m competing in Strongman Nationals that Sunday. Hit me up if you’re down for a drink or a meal while I’m in town!

2 Likes

ItsOn

Sunday in the city would work for sure.

Or do you just crash and sleep right after a contest?

He eats. Haha

1 Like

I’ll be crashing after this one for sure. It’s gonna be a long day, 400 competitors last time I checked. But that’s Saturday, I mistyped my initial post. I’ll be available all day Sunday!

1 Like

Awesome to hear. Lunch? Brunch? Standing on a corner eating dirty water dogs? I’m about a 40-minute train ride away, so any time works. I just hope you’ve got your own sightseeing handled, because I’m really not a City guy. I know there’s, like, some museums that are cool. And some big buildings. And, um… city stuff.

We’ll need to see if we can get @The_Mighty_Stu, @BrickHead, and any other locals to hop the train too.

1 Like

That sounds good. Lunch is perfect, I’ll be checking out of the hotel in White Plains that morning.

Would love to meet Stu and/or Brad as well!

2 Likes

I would really appreciate it if you guys can all meet up and than just awkwardly stare at each others muscles while even more awkwardly complimenting each other. Would be great, thanks guys :smiley:

4 Likes

Instagram live stream.

I will most likely be able to make it. I’ll let you know soon.

1 Like

I’m assuming that’s how scenes start out in… . Lol.

I’m on the road to a dad bod but I’ll soon to halt this because I’m ordering gym equipment for my home gym soon, so I doubt there will be compliments for me. :grinning: I just appear like a healthy guy currently. This past year, after looking at 75 homes (!!!), finally getting one, moving, my son being born, an increase in commute time to the tune of 90-plus minutes, and organizing and buying furniture and toys and planning a first birthday party (invite list is like 100 people), I lost all desire to go to a noisy, overcrowded commercial gym. I’m looking forward to being fit again.

3 Likes

Awesome. Do you know round’about what time you’ll get into the city, grab your room, and settle in? Maybe just shoot me a message on FB with the street you’ll be on and I’ll find my way over to you then we can grab something in the area, unless you had your eye on someplace specific.

Possible. But really, there’s only one thing that has to happen when any TN bros meet in person.
YouSonOfABitch

2 Likes

OK, I’ll make it.

2 Likes

I’d love to go back to New York now that those two buildings i couldn’t stand are gone.

Old Penn Station and Shea Stadium. Old eye-sores!

2 Likes

Bro my $4 nosebleeds in Shea beg to differ. Citi Field sucks fat goat dicks anyway

1 Like

Group photo for happy TN communities please
Ps goodluck @flipcollar wish you the best in your comp, did you make weight?

Buncha sidewalk-crackin’ muthas.

More to come.

9 Likes

Who’s that little guy next to @flipcollar ??

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Pretty much.

5 Likes

TheMightyFlipAndStucollar
When the strongman gets a frozen umbrella drink and the bodybuilder gets a bowl of Diet Coke.

11 Likes

TBros

“Do you think anyone will know it’s a T… for T Nation?”

“Oh, for sure. No question.”

7 Likes