New York Men's Pro IFBB

[quote]300andabove wrote:
Pity this is last one, ye New Yorkers really must make him feel special to do this lol.

Shame his wifes triceps are nearly bigger than his :P[/quote]

he actually said in the interview that depending on how he does here he might do another show next year, which would be fucking awesome.

I have only seen vids of his wife precontest and I thought she looked pretty manly, she actually looked hot in this vid.

Evan’s Optheta? Yeah they are compared to Matarazzo’s

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
R U H L!! Sounds like the big man hasn’t given up on the smokies. Beats me how he does it. I finally kicked the on & off relationship I had with Shermans a while ago and I’ve never been better. He has to have a top 5 placement. His wife looks, IMO, good in her off-season shape. I still get hard thinking about Britt Miller in the off-season though. Different strokes for different folks bastards. [/quote]

ok side note: MD really needs to stop with the black dildo mics. The opening pic of this interview makes Ruhl look like a make-upless, confused, eastern-european hooker.

How can you not like Marcus after that interview…one of the more humble dudes in the sport. Gave up the smokes eh? He was definitely doing some serious wheezing between sentences!

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
300andabove wrote:
Pity this is last one, ye New Yorkers really must make him feel special to do this lol.

Shame his wifes triceps are nearly bigger than his :stuck_out_tongue:

he actually said in the interview that depending on how he does here he might do another show next year, which would be fucking awesome.

I have only seen vids of his wife precontest and I thought she looked pretty manly, she actually looked hot in this vid.[/quote]

She is freaking hot lol

Everyone pre contest looks dire lol your dried out to f*ck and way to low bodyfat.

Wow.

Can’t find any damn coverage on this mo’ fucka!

Kevin English won the 202 & Under Class, Cathy LeFrancois won the women’s class

Hidetata Yamagishi 5th

Silvio Samuel 4th

Markus Ruhl 3rd

Dennis James 2nd

Evan Centopani 1st

Damn, bummed Henry lost again. Oh well, congrats to Evan!

Congrats Evan.

Ruhl got a gift imo…he looked better than his previous showings…but nowhere near his peak and I wasn’t that impressed with a 3rd place…altho there weren’t too many guys behind him who could beat him hands down I guess.

I think Hide could have been 1-2 places higher easily. I was somewhat impressed with him.

Henry got shafted imo. If they were looking for glutes and thats why thats BS! he looked great.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Congrats Evan.

Ruhl got a gift imo…he looked better than his previous showings…but nowhere near his peak and I wasn’t that impressed with a 3rd place…altho there weren’t too many guys behind him who could beat him hands down I guess.

I think Hide could have been 1-2 places higher easily. I was somewhat impressed with him.

Henry got shafted imo. If they were looking for glutes and thats why thats BS! he looked great.[/quote]

yah there was no way dugdale should have beat him. English and Henry were too close for me to call, but he should have at least gotten second

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Congrats Evan.

Henry got shafted imo. If they were looking for glutes and thats why thats BS! he looked great.[/quote]

DONT SAY NOTHING BAD ABOUT RUHL !

Cephalic will FREAK out :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah but seriosuly, more than likely last show… crowd favourite had to be !

And who didnt see Evan winning that lol best of luck to him now adding more !

Wow…Evan beat some very seasoned pro’s!

Just got in from the show (about 10:30 pm here in NY), and all I can say is Wow. Some amazing athletes, and as usual, some calls from the judges that the audience wasn’t pleased with.

I agree that Hide should have been higher, and while Ruhl did look amazing when compared with previous showings (and I’ve always been a fan of the big guy), I don’t think Dennis James should have been ahead of him. As far as the 202 class,… let me preface this with the fact that I like Dugdale, and have always been a fan of the man. That said… Dave Henry was royaly screwed tonight. Even if you honestly thin that English should have been ahead of him, there is just no way that Dugdale looked better than Henry. I believe this prompted some of the loudest booing of the evening.

On a fan-boy note, I got my pic snapped with Dorian Yates (soooo coool!), and probably swiped about 10 lbs worth of free protein powder packets (I don’t bother with the NO or preworkout amplifier BS products).

[quote]esk221 wrote:
Wow.[/quote]

Has a very “90’s” look (a good thing)