New York Barbell?

Has anyone ever ordered from these guys? Are they legit? I’m going to buy a squat/power rack for my garage. My pussy gym banned chains. So I desided to just look around for some home equipment. I thought this would be a nice a piece to start with. Please give any feed back you might have.

AK

[quote]AK47 wrote:
Has anyone ever ordered from these guys? Are they legit? I’m going to buy a squat/power rack for my garage. My pussy gym banned chains. So I desided to just look around for some home equipment. I thought this would be a nice a piece to start with. Please give any feed back you might have.

AK

POWER CAGE [/quote]

I’ve never bought from them personally, but a guy at my gym got their squat rack with a lat attachment and he loves it. They seem real reasonably priced, and as far as I know their quality is good.

I bought from them and they are HIGHLY recomended. If you’re buying a rack its a 2 man operation to put it together. Their $299 rack is VERY nice for the price.

[quote]PGA wrote:
I bought from them and they are HIGHLY recomended. If you’re buying a rack its a 2 man operation to put it together. Their $299 rack is VERY nice for the price.[/quote]

He’s not asking about your S&M “tie me up and call me Harriet” rack. The OP wants to actually use it for resistance weight training. You might try it some time.

Anyhow - NYBB is an excellent place to get high quality equipment at a low price. They even have free shipping on some items.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
He’s not asking about your S&M “tie me up and call me Harriet” rack. The OP wants to actually use it for resistance weight training. You might try it some time.

Anyhow - NYBB is an excellent place to get high quality equipment at a low price. They even have free shipping on some items. [/quote]

Listen dont get mad that my boyfriend will do things your boyfriend wont!

[quote]PGA wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Anyhow - NYBB is an excellent place to get high quality equipment at a low price. They even have free shipping on some items.

Listen dont get mad that my boyfriend will do things your boyfriend wont![/quote]

I have NEVER EVER wanted to be called Harriet.

I have gotten most of our equipment for our high school there. KB’s, SS bar

3 racks Db’s with rack and back extension along with various small bars. Prices are excellent if you pick it up, you will save a fortune. The Glute and ham and the utility benches are wobbly. excellent place to by rubber matting.

[quote]PGA wrote:
I bought from them and they are HIGHLY recomended. If you’re buying a rack its a 2 man operation to put it together. Their $299 rack is VERY nice for the price.[/quote]

Ah BS two man job for a couple lil sissiy boys LOL bought one as well with the plate loaded High low pulley and had no prob constructing it alone. Not bad at all and have done it after two moves alone now as well.

Solid rack its no elitefts but very nice for the cost

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Ah BS two man job for a couple lil sissiy boys LOL bought one as well with the plate loaded High low pulley and had no prob constructing it alone. Not bad at all and have done it after two moves alone now as well.

Phill
[/quote]

Hey! I’m 5’7" you’re 6’1"!

The high/low plate loaded pulley damn well better be what Santa brings me.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
The high/low plate loaded pulley damn well better be what Todd my gay lover brings me. [/quote]

Wow!

HA HA you sick-o’s are killing me. Thanks for the replies!

AK

[quote]PGA wrote:
Phill wrote:

Phill

Hey! I’m 5’7" you’re 6’1"![/quote]

ROFLMAO.

For some reason that made me spit my food on the screen thanks.

Phill

i bought my box squat box from them, great price, about half of elitefts. sturdy construction, fast shipping. also, they’re warranty is legit. it got mailed to me with a bad turn knob (secures the legs) and they were very fast in responding to my email and said another is on the way.

[quote]Phill wrote:
ROFLMAO.

Phill

[/quote]

Thanks for laughing at my height!

You BASTARD!
shakes fist like Stan from South Park

[quote]PGA wrote:
Phill wrote:
ROFLMAO.

Phill

Thanks for laughing at my height!

You BASTARD!
shakes fist like Stan from South Park[/quote]

:slight_smile: thanks for the laugh and good sense of humor.