New Years Supplement Stack

Fellow t-men,

As part of my New Year Resolution of simplification and getting rid of useless stuff I present to you the ultimate, no-nonsense mega supplement stack. Scratch the last part of the sentence I just had to sound like one of those supplement adds. You know, play on your feelings, then present some non-scientific report and finally just say its rocks dude, but let’s get it on shall we…

1. Proper training
    Following Waterbury’s one-year program for more muscle mass and fat loss from his new book. Big compound lifts.
  2. Proper rest
    Try to get 8 hours of continuous rest, if not possible take naps during day. Take some sleeping aid like zma, valeriana, nice cup of calming tea or similar.
  3. Stop smoking
    Got rid of that like 2 months ago, just to remind myself to keep up the good work
  4. Not party until 6 am
    This is now in practice. Yup. I’m the guy that leaves at around midnight. Yuhuu!
  5. Stop taking Tribulus (second time I stop actually)
    Sorry but I only get swollen by this. I also get bitch tits.
  6. Stop taking any form of Creatine.
    I’m the guy who does not respond well to it. I tried different ones. But I only swell, piss a lot and lift less since I am sloppier somehow. Like my body transformed into a waterbed.
  7. EFA rocks!
    Fish oils are the best! My skin got better tone. Joints are better and I feel better overall. Terrific! I pushed it to some non-BB friends and they got the same results without doing any kind of weight training.
  8. Protein rocks!
    Whey protein is tasty, easy to prepare and can be used in a blender to make meal replacements. I can finally eat like an astronaut without having to buy a space suit. Goodness!
  9. Greens+?
    Ordered some to try it out. Will see if it works.
  10. Continue Spike.
    Speed freaks will like this puppy. A stimulant with some appetite suppression but mostly good for giving me that necessary boost I need when feeling run-down and having a head full of excuses not to train. I know that positive thinking is the best but this puppy saves my day.
  11. Continue HOT-ROX Extreme
    Still deciding but I have almost finished my first bottle. I get kind of jumpy and restless but not like any ECA stack that makes you go crash-boom-bang after four hours. Good stuff.
  12. Pre-post workout eating
    Get some fast sugars but not too much. Grape juice is fine. Stuff like Surge I think is a bit overpriced.
  13. Get better form in squat, dead and bench press.

That should be enough for a while.

Doing bodybuilding for a year and a half. Thanks T-Nation for giving no-bullshit info and great advice!

all the best
funmetal

Surge
Fish oil
Greens+
Lots of food.

Supplements aren’t really shit unless solid eating and training are in place. Not that you don’t already know that, but lots of people rely on shit-loads of supplements when they should just eat.

Why are you taking HRX and Spike at the same time? That combination alone makes me wonder if you actually know [i]anything[/i] about what you are putting into your body.

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
Surge
Fish oil
Greens+
Lots of food.

Supplements aren’t really shit unless solid eating and training are in place. Not that you don’t already know that, but lots of people rely on shit-loads of supplements when they should just eat.
[/quote]

You should also know that if you are eating “lots of food” you shouldn’t need Greens+.

IMO- fish oil is the only “necessary” supplement.

I like this post but you should add:

1. stop being superstitious

Assuming this is why you left out goal # 13

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
mazevedo wrote:
Surge
Fish oil
Greens+
Lots of food.

You should also know that if you are eating “lots of food” you shouldn’t need Greens+.

IMO- fish oil is the only “necessary” supplement.[/quote]

That’s likely true, but I still like having a serving of Greens+ with my pre-bed protein shake because it helps settle the acidic environment caused by the high protein consumption.

And for the record, I don’t like to rely on a shit-load of protein shakes either. I do use them when I don’t have time or am too lazy to prepare a nice fat PN meal (like before bed) but I’d rather have whole food meals any time.

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
mazevedo wrote:
Surge
Fish oil
Greens+
Lots of food.

IMO- fish oil is the only “necessary” supplement.

That’s likely true, but I still like having a serving of Greens+ with my pre-bed protein shake because it helps settle the acidic environment caused by the high protein consumption.

And for the record, I don’t like to rely on a shit-load of protein shakes either. I do use them when I don’t have time or am too lazy to prepare a nice fat PN meal (like before bed) but I’d rather have whole food meals any time.[/quote]

I rely heavily on protein shakes. I’m too buisy to prepare meals(exept breakfast/Prebed), and most of the time I’m spilling my shake from drinking it while driving.

Good observation, thank you.

Here’s a good New Year’s stack:

-Champaigne
-Blunts
-Blowjob

He, yeah but I like being superstitious. Like I’m superstitious that thinking my biceps are huge mountains that span the entire universe and shadow the greatest lakes :slight_smile:

[quote]alownage wrote:

-Champaigne
-Blunts
-Blowjob
[/quote]

Is that for cutting or bulking?

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
alownage wrote:

-Champaigne
-Blunts
-Blowjob

[/quote]

That all depends on which end of the blowjob your on :slight_smile:

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
mazevedo wrote:
alownage wrote:

-Champaigne
-Blunts
-Blowjob

Phill
[/quote]

All of these three at the same time? If so, I just might have to try that one day.

[quote]Phill wrote:
mazevedo wrote:
alownage wrote:

-Champaigne
-Blunts
-Blowjob

Phill
[/quote]

hahahahaha!