T Nation

New Years Resolutions Check IN

How are your resolutions going after 4 months into the year? (those that made them). Are they coming together or where they just talk?

i have yet to stick it in a girls pooper…luckily i still have 8months

New Years Resolution: No more hooking up with girls under 21. I’m 30, I need to grow up.

Failed. March 21st

My resolution was no more married women.

I failed January - last week.

Unlike Bujo, my problem is women between 30-40. Unfortunately, many of those women are married. And wealthy.

FML?

[quote]Vash wrote:
My resolution was no more married women.

I failed January - last week.

Unlike Bujo, my problem is women between 30-40. Unfortunately, many of those women are married. And wealthy.

FML? [/quote]

Man, it must be a Louisiana thing because I made that same resolution in 2007. There are a lot of cougars on the prowl in Acadiana.

indeed. I mean, if it wasn’t for a 27 year old female professor [solid 7 or so out of 10], I’d have never passed my pharmacology in sport class. But, that was Arkansas.

The cougars down here are all free-range. I fuckin’ get hit on at Barnes and Noble looking at the comic books.


Poor Poor Vash.

lol in terms of training yes i have been makin much progress and actually will have my goal(s) complete in about 2-3months. Which is actually very exciting for me, I feel even more motivated than ever.
On some personal things, I’ve been doin better but not 100% where I wanna be with everything but all in time I can do it no matter what.
Of course to get what I want, I’ll do anything/everything in my power.
Failures not an option.

Dude, rasturai, you should be writing for anime.

You just used a lot of words to describe something so vague I have no idea what you are talking about.

[quote]rasturai wrote:
lol in terms of training yes i have been makin much progress and actually will have my goal(s) complete in about 2-3months. Which is actually very exciting for me, I feel even more motivated than ever.
On some personal things, I’ve been doin better but not 100% where I wanna be with everything but all in time I can do it no matter what.
Of course to get what I want, I’ll do anything/everything in my power.
Failures not an option.[/quote]

And your forever lasting friendship will conquer all obstacles won’t it?

Mine was to turn a quarter century old (August 12th) in the best shape of my life. I’m not quite there yet but if I keep up my work I will be.

6’1"
225 to 210. Same size (visually) but increase in strength and loss of fat.

Second, was with women. Age wasn’t one of mine, just to not sleep with Swamp-donkeys I find at the bar. Was good till a couple of weeks ago when I went to Boston, got kicked out of a Celtics game and then blacked out.

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
Mine was to turn a quarter century old (August 12th) in the best shape of my life. I’m not quite there yet but if I keep up my work I will be.

6’1"
225 to 210. Same size (visually) but increase in strength and loss of fat.

Second, was with women. Age wasn’t one of mine, just to not sleep with Swamp-donkeys I find at the bar. Was good till a couple of weeks ago when I went to Boston, got kicked out of a Celtics game and then blacked out.[/quote]

Similar, big visual difference, lifts are around 90% of my peak weight.
265>>>226
26 lbs to lose, and 60 lbs to add on my squat and…I’ll probably start making a new resolution.