New Year's Goals

The sex part is um yes will be having alot more sex… must obtain a lover. With being sick for a few years and just getting better this spring my focus has been elsewhere.

The truck… nothing exciting will be a not new ford explorer. I have an awesome ford mechanic and am not someone that would buy a new car. Best car I ever had was a ford explorer… looking to repeat.

I need to cut this year as I’m 255 and I want, by next Christmas, for people at work to actually need to discuss for more than three seconds as to who should play Santa.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I need to cut this year as I’m 255 and I want, by next Christmas, for people at work to actually need to discuss for more than three seconds as to who should play Santa.[/quote]

Santapic!

The only goal I live by unconditionally is do better than yesterday (or last year in this case). Life’s more fun when it isn’t run by a thousand different goals you made in a fit of ambition.

Mission accomplished.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
I need to cut this year as I’m 255 and I want, by next Christmas, for people at work to actually need to discuss for more than three seconds as to who should play Santa.[/quote]

Santapic![/quote]

Oh, I’m the one on the right…dressed as Santa.

Sorry, that may have been a spoiler for some.

Run a mile in under 6 minutes, beat my highschool 1/2 mile time, complete a tri, and get back to lifting.

Drop two weight classes; increase my PL total by 500 pounds, minimum; do my first pullup in about three years.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
The sex part is um yes will be having alot more sex… must obtain a lover. With being sick for a few years and just getting better this spring my focus has been elsewhere.
[/quote]

Apparently moving to CA just became a major short term goal for me.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
fuck Jaime Koeppe and bench 350lbs. The second one might be hard cuz I keep re-injuring the shoulder I fucked up in a mt biking accident last year.[/quote]

lol. Just that last one?

[quote]Oleena wrote:
Run a mile in under 6 minutes, beat my highschool 1/2 mile time, complete a tri, and get back to lifting.[/quote]

What distance tri? I’ve done a couple Olympic distance ones and actually competed in a few sprint distance tri’s.

Most fun you can have for the worst time of your life, in my opinion.

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:
Run a mile in under 6 minutes, beat my highschool 1/2 mile time, complete a tri, and get back to lifting.[/quote]

What distance tri? I’ve done a couple Olympic distance ones and actually competed in a few sprint distance tri’s.

Most fun you can have for the worst time of your life, in my opinion.[/quote]

Olympic distance. I’m enjoying everything except the biking, which seems to burn no matter how much I do it. There’s absolutely no exercise I hate worse. I’d prefer to do burpees for that section of the tri.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Santapic![/quote]
[/quote]

To be fair, you were the only Caucasian they could think of :slight_smile: Nothing to do with the weight.

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Tame a honey badger and walk around with it like The Fucking Man.[/quote]

Nice!

Bench 315x3, DL 455x1, Squat 405x1

Get more schooling accomplished. I need some advice here from the civilians in the Nation: Would accounting or nursing be more lucrative?

[/quote]

Horse that is a wide difference in professions, just curious why these two? As a guy who has his masters in Nursing and makes 6 figures I would say nursing. But do you have any medical back ground? Nurses and accountants can always find jobs so job security is great with these two.

Try to get through another year without injury.

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Listen to more Primus. [/quote]

This is a good goal.

Why wait? Let us begin now:

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Santapic![/quote]
[/quote]

To be fair, you were the only Caucasian they could think of :slight_smile: Nothing to do with the weight.[/quote]
You may have a point there, unless they did a female Santa…we have Caucasian females.

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
[/quote]

Apparently moving to CA just became a major short term goal for me.[/quote]

Fucking awesome.

madhorse it really depends on what you like. if you can handle all the stuff with nursing, death, babies, blood, vomiting, shit, id say go with nursing. I am not a nurse and probably wont ever be, you never know thought, but i am in the medical field per se and i really like it. Also you can do a 2 year nursing degree and pass your license test and start to work. not sure if you need 4 years or more for accounting. but the time to put in is definitely something to think about.