New Years Eve

Sights of the night: One marine bumps into me and asks if I am one. I tell him I am Air Force (9 times out of 10, I have found military personnel can pick each other out of a lineup. I call it Military ESP). He’s fucked up and can barely walk so he falls into this chick who was currently enjoying wrapping one leg around the pole holding up the staircase while trying to please the man sitting beneath her and waste alcohol all over her. Her man must be fucked up too because he barely notices but I am assuming a fight is possible. However, instead of get pissed, she just takes her top off so her breasts can breath.

Viva America.

Didnt drink
Was at my parents ranch with wife and kids, we celebrated Christmas with my parents.
No sex
Was in bed by 10:30

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Did you drink?

If so, did you remember the entire evening?

Did you get sex?

Did she come home with you or did you find another place?

Where did you go?[/quote]

Yes, drank like a madman

Lost the last few hours before I passed out in basement couch. I just remodeled the basement myself and it’s a very comfy space.

I live with my girlfriend so no sex. We were scurrying around getting the house ready and preparing food all day. By the time people left it was 4am and she passed out in our bed, me in the basement for some reason.

I threw a new years party. There were about 20 people over, half of them asian (gf’s friends). I cooked a bunch food, we drank a bunch beer and wine, played cards, cee-lo, and darts throughout the night. Everyone had fun and got along. Even the suckers that lost their money :stuck_out_tongue: . Looking forward to throwing another party soon.

Who knew Cee-Lo went with wine, darts and women.

Who knew Cee-Lo went with wine, darts and women.[/quote]

Wonders never cease.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Home.

(My wife and me)[/quote]

x2 (except g/f and me)

Who knew Cee-Lo went with wine, darts and women.[/quote]

Haha, it was the only way to win back the Asians’ money. They’re to smart at cards. It’s gotta be the most fun gambling game to play when you’re drunk. Everyone turns into a shit talker.

[quote]four60 wrote:

Asked for a loco moco the next morning.[/quote]

Great way to start the new year. They have these out in Maryland though?

no alcohol

remember everything

this ->||<- close to sexy time

come home with my wife

went to my brother/sister-in-laws house for games and let the kids play. Nothing like a crazy night in the suburbs!

I didn’t do shit! I had a massive headache and hit the sack a little before 11.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Home.

(My wife and me)[/quote]

No menage a trois?[/quote]

HolyMac never showed up.

Went to my night club to work
Didn’t drink
Didn’t mash (worked 7pm -2:30am then was in hospital 2:30-9:30.)
Remember whole night

I’ve worked the past 3 new years in a row.

I ate most of these 7 pounds of this beef tenderloin (only 3,5 pounds in the pic) and drank quite a bit of the liquor, which I handled well until I was on my way home. No sex though. But met some old friends and took a nice walk on the frozen lake in the city centre at midnight. Good night.

How much booze does it take to get a damn big guy too drunk? lol

Let girlfriend go out while I watched the little one new years eve. She came home in time to watch ball drop.
Had sex. It was just ok nothing special
Watched ufc new years day night. Drank some, smoked a little. Remember everything. Especially Brandon Vera’s fucking nose and how twisted it was haha

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Home.

(My wife and me)[/quote]

No menage a trois?[/quote]

HolyMac never showed up.

[/quote]

He does seem to have issues with commitment, huh?

[quote]kakno wrote:

How much booze does it take to get a damn big guy too drunk? lol[/quote]

Here’s a tip: Don’t ever tell a skilled bartender, “surprise me” 4 times in a row unless you are damned sure the people you are with will make sure you get home alright.

Yes
Yes… well, most of it.
Yes
Hotel
Ft. Worth, TX

[quote]kakno wrote:

How much booze does it take to get a damn big guy too drunk? lol[/quote]

Here’s a tip: Don’t ever tell a skilled bartender, “surprise me” 4 times in a row unless you are damned sure the people you are with will make sure you get home alright.[/quote]

So would you describe yourself as a jovial aggressive drunk or a poon hound aggressive drunk. Or just a plain ole aggressive drunk.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I ran my mouth while in a drunken stupor, and lost a lot. [/quote]

You must be Italian. Oh, wait.

:slight_smile:

Did you drink?

If so, did you remember the entire evening?

Did you get sex?

Did she come home with you or did you find another place?

Where did you go?[/quote]

Wait, hold up.

This is a BODYBUILDING FORUM.

Some of us work very fucking hard to get to where we are and have no intention of drinking and partying so we can wake up, piss drunk and not in the mood to drive 20 min just to use a single Hammer Strength machine that we pay a $15/mo gym membership for.

I don’t even know why I bother.

(how’d I do?)