T Nation

New Year New Supplements

I’m planning on making a rather large order from Biotest in light of the New Year coming up. I’ll also be starting the V-Diet.

I’m posting this because I’d like to get some information regarding the current customs laws. Has anybody had any problems ordering the following products or any of the following products ingredients?

Metabolic Drive Complete
Power Drive
Surge Recovery
Alpha Male
HOT-ROX Extreme
Spike Shooters

I have only ever ordered Carbolin 19 and Caffeinated and Non-caffeinated Spike which both made it through numerous times. If anybody knows of where I can find actual up to date custom laws for Canada, or even better Alberta specifically that’d be great. Thanks in advance.

[quote]fallout188 wrote:
I’m planning on making a rather large order from Biotest in light of the New Year coming up. I’ll also be starting the V-Diet.

I’m posting this because I’d like to get some information regarding the current customs laws. Has anybody had any problems ordering the following products or any of the following products ingredients?

Metabolic Drive Complete
Power Drive
Surge Recovery
Alpha Male
HOT-ROX Extreme
Spike Shooters

I have only ever ordered Carbolin 19 and Caffeinated and Non-caffeinated Spike which both made it through numerous times. If anybody knows of where I can find actual up to date custom laws for Canada, or even better Alberta specifically that’d be great. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

How exactly do you plan on doing the V-Diet with the supplements you have listed?

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1295181

Pretty much going follow what Dan John did here.

I just want to know if what I order will get through. The only questionable thing I suppose is the HOT-ROX Extreme since it has the yohimbe in it and is aparently now banned in Canada.

Has anybody been getting products containing Yohimbe over the border? Help me out here.

You might want to look up the V-diet if you havent already. M-Drive complete is the WRONG protein. You want the low carb version and LOTS of it (upwards of 12 to 15 tubs, unless you do 1/2 Grow! in each shake).

O thanks for the info I thought Metabolic Drive Complete just had more servings. Looking at the ingedients now I can see that there are definitely more carbs per serving that regular Metabolic Drive. Thanks for correcting me.