New Year, New Goals. Gaining Muscle

Whats up everybody…I’ve decided to start posting on here…sort of as a new years resolution…ive been an avid reader for about a year and I can contribute most of my gains to the information ive learned via T-Nation. So thanks! and on to my question…

I am 18 years old, 6’1’’ and hovering around 197 pounds…I was a very competitive baseball player throughout my life and my weightlifting “career” began as a means to better myself in baseball…As a pitcher I rarely bench pressed and focused on “core” exercises…also, I was overweight and my dietary needs consisted of high-fat, large portions and tons of dissapointment body-wise…

for a little over a year I have adopted a bodybuilding lifestyle and my physique has vastly improved…I am now in very good anaerobic shape…although I could do some more cardio my body fat is relatively low at around 10-12%…I am also obsessed with eating healthily and maintain a high protein, moderate fat, moderate carb diet…The thing is I am now in college and the cafeteria offerings are attrocious for a healthminded individual…

I am trying to slowly gain lean muscle while reducing the “thick skin”…I wouldnt call it fat…that surrounds my present musculature…anyone have any tips on how to eat right in school?

Happy New Years