New Year - New Biotest Supplements?

Okay Biotest,
It’s 2007.
What is in the works?

Thx

There is already so many cool things to pick from but costs are a bitch.

Heres what I’d like to see - Lower prices, maybe even a discount on bulk orders, maybe something like 10 percent off orders 250 bucks or more. Rewards cards…something, anything. More freebies. I dunno.

I have a few hopes-

1- Lower the amount you need to spend to qualify for free shipping back to where it was, at least.

2- Give a discount for purchasing multiple of the same item.

3- Create a system on the store page to somehow indicate stock quantity. Most major stores do this to an extent. It would help serve as a warning if stock is getting low on your favorite item. (hint- it may even help spur additional purchases)

4- We need more T-Nation logo merchandise.

5- Why wait until a product is actually available for sale to let us know about it? A little pre-sale marketing blitz would be good for new products.

6- Contests for free merchandise?

What nonsense! I think everything should be free! It’s the least they can do, really.

I’d really like to see a multi-

wait for it…

vitamin!

Obligatory Anaconda mention.

hows development coming along on those magic pills, you know, the pill you take just once and instantly gain 50 lbs of lean mass?

[quote]evansmi wrote:
hows development coming along on those magic pills, you know, the pill you take just once and instantly gain 50 lbs of lean mass?[/quote]

dbol?

kidding of course…

i’d like to see an upgraded Power Drive, with some racetams, or vinpo?

Greens+ would be nice. flavored BCAA. liquid fish oil.