T Nation

New World Order Conspiracy

I know how everybody here loves to argue about politics and the upcoming election, especially about Obama. My friend showed me these videos and I really don’t know what think about them. Seems a little extreme. What do you guys and gals think.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
I know how everybody here loves to argue about politics and the upcoming election, especially about Obama. My friend showed me these videos and I really don’t know what think about them. Seems a little extreme. What do you guys and gals think.

There is no Obama. True, there is a person there but his history is all made up.

His score on the LSAT…never took it. His grades at Harvard Law…never took exams, though he did lurk a bit for appearance sake.

Hell, William Ayers wrote his ‘Dreams’ book, as Ayers now admits.

Obama = a random black dude with a shadowy past, who agreed to sit in the WH and do whatever he’s told.

Just remember, in the true meaning of the words: there is NO Barack Obama.

HH,

It is now clear to me that you are out of your fucking mind. Thanks for shining some light on that subject.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
His score on the LSAT…never took it. His grades at Harvard Law…never took exams, though he did lurk a bit for appearance sake.[/quote]

Not to break the conspiracy bubble, I have it from good authority (two lawyers who work for me and attended Harvard with Obama, including one on the admission committee who is slightly older — a 3rd year when he was a 1st) that he was a student, did take exams, but was a mediocre, at best, student who got in based on affirmative action and connections. His LSAT was unspectacular, as were his grades undergrad and at law school.

They also described him as a “radical,” extremely bigoted, especially against Jewish people, but also against whites in general. (The one who said this was black himself, FWIW, and was amazed that “the Clinton Machine” could not take Obama down.)

I specifically asked about religion. I got a “don’t know,” but an opinion that Obama was a-religious with muslim sympathies, and would do token observance of muslim holidays (e.g., not publically eat during the day during ramadan).

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
His score on the LSAT…never took it. His grades at Harvard Law…never took exams, though he did lurk a bit for appearance sake.[/quote]

Not to break the conspiracy bubble, I have it from good authority (two lawyers who work for me and attended Harvard with Obama, including one on the admission committee who is slightly older — a 3rd year when he was a 1st) that he was a student, did take exams, but was a mediocre, at best, student who got in based on affirmative action and connections. His LSAT was unspectacular, as were his grades undergrad and at law school.

They also described him as a “radical,” extremely bigoted, especially against Jewish people, but also against whites in general. (The one who said this was black himself, FWIW, and was amazed that “the Clinton Machine” could not take Obama down.)

I specifically asked about religion. I got a “don’t know,” but an opinion that Obama was a-religious with muslim sympathies, and would do token observance of muslim holidays (e.g., not publically eat during the day during ramadan).[/quote]`

Thanks, good stuff. The Obama story is mostly made up as your friends confirmed.

For fun, Google ‘William Ayers and authorship of Dreams’. He says twice that he wrote the damnned thing; not a peep from our media.

[quote]BrianHanson wrote:
HH,

It is now clear to me that you are out of your fucking mind. Thanks for shining some light on that subject.[/quote]

What did I say that was wrong? Have YOU seen his LSAT scores? If I had scores that got me in there, I wouldn’t mind sharing. Would you?

Obama, what we think of ‘Obama’, does NOT exist. Its a propaganda put up job.

[quote]BrianHanson wrote:
HH,

It is now clear to me that you are out of your fucking mind. Thanks for shining some light on that subject.[/quote]

Let me say for the very first time…I agree with you!

I can see why you and others would think it’s extreme.

But the first 3 minutes of the first video completely wasn’t. A tyrannical global government system set up over decades by stealth. That’s not propaganda, that’s actually what we’re dealing with here.

Pretty crazy, huh?

This is what I think of the vids!