[quote]Kuz wrote:
BALBOS wrote:
justin gatlin
100 meters
9,76 sec.

any comments?

That’s pretty damn fast.[/quote]

ROIDS!!! :wink:

Fuckin amazing. Gatlin is badass. Now if Shawn Crawford could break 20 seconds in the 200m.

Nevermind, I guess he did break 20.

It’s messed up how little coverage this got. I wouldn’t have even known if I hadn’t seen it scroll across the bottom on ESPN news. I don’t think Sportscenter even mentioned it.

I think the track must have been down hill. Some guy I never even heard of was right behind him with a 9.84.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Kuz wrote:
BALBOS wrote:
justin gatlin
100 meters
9,76 sec.

any comments?

That’s pretty damn fast.

ROIDS!!! :wink:

[/quote]
great! i am going to use some and do the same!

He just keeps on getting faster

ive been too beijing recently and all ill say is beware the chinese sprinter.

Actually, for a WR to be official, the tailwind must not be greater than 2.0 m/s. After they ran the race and verified the velocity of the tailwind, they found it was 1.7 m/s.

I fuckin hate SportsCenter, all they do is talk about baseball, football, and basketball. And when something like Lance Armstrong winning the Tour de France for the 18th time in a row happens, they give a 10 highlight and show one clip. Fuckin assholes.

The man who was second to Gatlin was Olusoji Fasuba from Nigeria… Obviously not a very well known name (yet), but this guy is only 21 years old running a 9.84! His previous best was 10.09 before the meet, then ran a 9.92 in the first heat, and finally his 9.84 in the final! What an improvement! Also pretty impressive that Gatlin ran a 9.85 in the first heat as well to back up his 9.76 in the final. Simply put, these guys are studs!! This season is going to be pretty good!!

There’s not even anything on ESPN.com’s front page about it.

Hopefully a great rivalry unfolds between Powell and Gatlin over the next couple of years.

I should add, nice thread Balbos.

That not that fast really, I can run 100 feet in like 5 seconds.

that cat is fast. wasn’t he just on "pros vs. joes "? i think i saw him running the 100 against a couple joes draggin’ a 60 lb. sled to the joe’s 20lb. sleds. needless to say he smoked 'em big time.

Wow! I didn’t realize it was balbos that started this thread.

I usually sit there in disbelief reading whatever it is he wrote for 5 minutes before I can post or do anything.

Good job, balbos!

He caught a lucky breeze.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
He caught a lucky breeze. [/quote]

Yeah he did. I don’t know why people rarely take tailwind into account.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
He caught a lucky breeze. [/quote]

I’m pretty sure he farted, too.