T Nation

New Workout, MAG-10

I am going to start a cycle of MAG-10.
I hate to waste my precious on an ineffective workout so I was looking for suggestions.

What would you guys use?

Quick bio:
6’2"
205 lbs
14% bf (guess)
37 years old

2 1/2 years of dedicated training,
doing the total body workout for the past 2+ months (great program Chad!)

Thanks,
Matt

hey Good question…
Coincidentally i’m as well starting a MAG-10 cycle…when you have a good program…can u forward it to me please…
Thanx.
shilouet22@html com

[quote]kurmatt wrote:
I am going to start a cycle of MAG-10.
I hate to waste my precious on an ineffective workout so I was looking for suggestions.
What would you guys use?

Quick bio:
6’2"
205 lbs
14% bf (guess)
37 years old

2 1/2 years of dedicated training,
doing the total body workout for the past 2+ months (great program Chad!)

Thanks,
Matt [/quote]

TBT is a great workout, but since you have been doing the TBT, I’d suggest you change it up, rather than repeating the same program again. Or try somethign like QD. PM me with your email address, if you want the spreadsheet with most of chads programs.

Personally, I liked TBT with 3days/week…leaving time for some light cardio on off days. Even with the MAG-10, my back wasn’t recovering after week 3/4 & 7/8 (break in between for a cold)

Good luck!
Matt

and don’t forget to eat MASSIVE!
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459429

When it comes to MAG-10 (and a MAG-10 diet), any workout will do as long as it requires mid-to-high-level volume. I’ve done Growth Surge and I’ve written my own program with a 4 day/6 day split. Both times I achieved about eleven pounds in two weeks.

By the way, does anyone have ever tried to use MAG-10 on a workout program for strengh?(5 reps or less)

Or will it be totally uneffective with the MAG-10?

Also, what about 2-3 weeks of strenght training before the MAG-10 cycle in order to stimulate the CNS and go on a regular hypertrophy workout to start the MAG-10 cycle?