New WNSO Fame Pro Muscle Model

WNSO 2008 Fame World Amateur Muscle Model Jean-Jacques Barrett

Serratus Shoot; Swimwear Round

With WNSO 2008 Fame World Pro Muscle Model Champion Isabelle Galarneau!

“World Pro Muscle Model Champion…” what the fuck. Hes pretty fucking skinny for a title like that. maybe “figure” or sumthing then yes…

I think the world “model” would imply that, yes. A back shot is necessary here.

[quote]Drivethruhero wrote:
“World Pro Muscle Model Champion…” what the fuck. Hes pretty fucking skinny for a title like that. maybe “figure” or sumthing then yes…[/quote]

If that’s all he is, then what would that make you…the winner of the stringbean look alike contest.

Looking pretty good barret, you’ve posted pics here before correct?

“World Pro Muscle Model Champion…” what the fuck. Hes pretty fucking skinny for a title like that. maybe “figure” or sumthing then yes…[/quote]

Ok first of all I mention New Fame Pro Muscle Model. Second, the girl on my side won the Fame World Pro Muscle Model Championship.

And third, I won the Fame World Amateur Muscle Model Showdown that was presented in Toronto June 13th.

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
Drivethruhero wrote:
“World Pro Muscle Model Champion…” what the fuck. Hes pretty fucking skinny for a title like that. maybe “figure” or sumthing then yes…

If that’s all he is, then what would that make you…the winner of the stringbean look alike contest.

Looking pretty good barret, you’ve posted pics here before correct?[/quote]

Thanks Man,

No it is not the first time.

Great conditioning. You may take some crap for the whole ‘fitness’ vibe of the contest, but most guys on the street would kill to look like that. What kinda stats were you at on contest day?

S

Thanks Man!

Around 195 on stage at 6 foot and between 7.8 to 8.0% Body Fat on the 4 Skinfolds Durnin Scale.

Do more squats and eat more whole food and drink a SHITLOAD of milk. Forget abs for a few. Get huge man, THEN get ripped.

hahahahaha I’ve been looking at this post and I can’t figure out if Drivethruhero is for real or joking.

He is real. None of us could tell at first. Look at his other posts and you will see.

By the way JJ, thanks for the back shot. Excellent back thickness and quad/ham separation. A little more back width would do you some good, although I am in no position to really criticize. I think it would enhance the V-taper on an already great physique.

The fact that youre on stage and have tan+oil surely inflates your rating. Otherwise sorry youre not big, mate. Random guy above with a back-double-bi shot in his avatar has thicker back/arms then you do.

Altho im not dissin you, since youre making your living off your body so to speak, just talking from purely score point of view.

Do more squats and eat more whole food and drink a SHITLOAD of milk. Forget abs for a few. Get huge man, THEN get ripped. [/quote]

Yeah, because your way has worked great so far.

whats your offseason weight?

The fact that youre on stage and have tan+oil surely inflates your rating. Otherwise sorry youre not big, mate. Random guy above with a back-double-bi shot in his avatar has thicker back/arms then you do.

Altho im not dissin you, since youre making your living off your body so to speak, just talking from purely score point of view.[/quote]

just for the fact that your physique is fucking disgraceful you should shut the fuck up. this guy is obviously natural and competes at a certain class and guess what thats what a lean 195 lbs looks like on a 6ft frame. instead of hating on this guy why dont you take your own advice and see if you could do better and sign a contract.

Don’t worry OP, Drivethruhero is just jealous of you. Not only that, but he got flamed pretty badly for 6 pages (and counting) on his own pathetic RMP thread.

OP, you have an excellent physique! Props!

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:
Don’t worry OP, Drivethruhero is just jealous of you. Not only that, but he got flamed pretty badly for 6 pages (and counting) on his own pathetic RMP thread.

OP, you have an excellent physique! Props![/quote]

x2

Looking good…is there a weight limit for your height in the competition?

How do they distinguish between a “muscle model” and a natural bodybuilder? There must be a weight limit right?