T Nation

New Wesley Snipes Movie: GallowWalker

Has anyone seen a trailer to this yet? I can’t seem to find it.
The plot’s a cross between a zombie and a western.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa…whoa

You have T-Bird as your avatar. Really? I never seen anyone use him as an avatar. Cool pic, but damn shame he’s red shirt X-man.

As for the Snipes movie, I hope its released in theatres and not straight to video like some of his other stuff.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

You have T-Bird as your avatar. Really? I never seen anyone use him as an avatar. Cool pic, but damn shame he’s red shirt X-man.

As for the Snipes movie, I hope its released in theatres and not straight to video like some of his other stuff.[/quote]

I think his past financial troubles with the IRS are why he has done so many straight to video movies lately. From what I hear, he finally cleared that situation up…so hopefully his choices in scripts will improve as well.

Zombies? Westerns? Snipes!!!
Three tastes that are well 2 out a three could be good. Snipes in a zombie movie would be cool western motife(sp) not so much

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I think his past financial troubles with the IRS are why he has done so many straight to video movies lately. From what I hear, he finally cleared that situation up…so hopefully his choices in scripts will improve as well.[/quote]

Ah you beat me to it Professor!

I was gonna say that he’s trying to recover the money that he owes the IRS. It’s a nice little spectacle over here in central Florida (where the ordeal is going on).

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

As for the Snipes movie, I hope its released in theatres and not straight to video like some of his other stuff.[/quote]

Yes Thunderbird was the shit back in the day. Shame they killed him off early on, I love how he was drawn!

Snipes was a little stupid for entering SA with a fake passport, I have no idea why he did that (I mean he had enough on his plate with the IRS).
Has the tax problems he had gone away for sure now? I read a Snipes interview and he said some ‘big’ people in Hollywood were out to ruin his career and name (i.e. implying they were the cause of the IRS audit).

Edit: Oh yea I remember him saying that he was targeting the direct to video market as a fuck you to Hollywood!

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Zombies? Westerns? Snipes!!!
Three tastes that are well 2 out a three could be good. Snipes in a zombie movie would be cool western motife(sp) not so much[/quote]

Hey Kevin the western thing might work out.