New Waterbury-Style Program Help

I wanted to get some help putting together a new program. I transitioned of the V-Diet. Now I'm ready to hit up a new program. I like the Waterbury style of training so I modeled it after that. So here it is, any input would be great.

Day 1
A1) Deadlifts
A2) dip
A3) Chin up
A4) Barbell curls
Day 1 is 8 sets of 4 with 90 sec rest between circuits

Day 2
A1) Squat
A2) DB Bench Press
A3) Romanian Deadlift
A4) 2pt row
Day 2 is 5x5 with 90 sec rest

Day 3
A1) REVERSE Lunge
A2) Push press
A3) Hang Clean
A4) close grip bench press
Day 3 is 5x8 with 60 sec rest

Oh I forgot 30min of intervals on non lifting days with core work(ab wheel,hand walk outs and shit like that.)

Are you still going for fat loss with the compound movements and interval training? The program looks like a pretty standard TBT routine…maybe add some calves and abs.

Take yourself to the next level and do complexes?

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:
Are you still going for fat loss with the compound movements and interval training? The program looks like a pretty standard TBT routine…maybe add some calves and abs.[/quote]

yeah still doing fat loss, abs are on interval days, and calves could use some work. Thanks

[quote]colonelquack wrote:
Take yourself to the next level and do complexes?

Rebuild Yourself with Complexes [/quote]

read the article, WOW i love this I’m going to try it. I read Cosgrove’s artcle The Last Ten Pounds"and there was a complex in there but I never tried it. I think this exactly what is need to keep burning fat and probably add some quality muscle to my frame, Thanks for the input