New Vin Diesel Movie, Babylon A.D

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
This sure looks like Vin Diesel’s first class ticket to direct-to-video-only status, alongside Wesley Snipes and Steven Segal.

He still has one more stop…

Paul Walker is coming back too?!?!???!? How in the name of Zeus’ asshole is he still getting work?!?!? If there’s anyone who can challenge Hayden Christensen’s place in my Hall of Fame of non-acting, it’s Paul F. Walker.

They had something going with the cast of Tokyo Drift, and now they’re dicking it up. Shit![/quote]

+1 here. When I saw the first Fast and Furious, I couldn’t believe it. The guy who plays an undercover cop looks EXACTLY like he’s an undercover cop unable to blend in, because he’s acting like plywood.

[quote]Majin wrote:
because he’s acting like plywood.[/quote]

Maybe he has practiced and has upgraded to drywall.

Fuck this I want Pacifier 2! (bring back the blonde please, and give her about 12 nude scenes)

I think Vin Diesel has had too much time go by between movies, its almost as if you don’t hear about him anymore. I thought he was good in Fast and the Furious, Saving Private Ryan, and a few others. He is being ousted by guys like the Rock, who play a much better muscular badass than him.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
This sure looks like Vin Diesel’s first class ticket to direct-to-video-only status, alongside Wesley Snipes and Steven Segal.

He still has one more stop…

Paul Walker is coming back too?!?!???!? How in the name of Zeus’ asshole is he still getting work?!?!? If there’s anyone who can challenge Hayden Christensen’s place in my Hall of Fame of non-acting, it’s Paul F. Walker.

They had something going with the cast of Tokyo Drift, and now they’re dicking it up. Shit![/quote]

Supposedly(don’t hold your breath),but some of the cast from 2Fast 2Furious…and Tokyo Drift are also in this one…the last scene in Tokyo Drift could tie into this one I suppose.

I do know that at least Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster have been confirmed for this one. Although I don’t know if I’d let Michelle Rodriguez behind the wheel of anything…hmmm.

Interesting. I am personally more stoked for the Hannibal Barca movie that is supposedly Vin Diesel’s pet project. I love historical flicks and Hannibal is one of my favourite personas from the era.

I’m glad this didn’t turn in to too much of a Vin Diesel cock-sucking thread.

That being said, the movie looks a bit lame.