New Vin Diesel Movie, Babylon A.D

Soon Vin Diesels newest movie will come into theaters. Its called Babylon AD and directed by Mathieu Kassovitz one of the best direcors imho.
Have fun with Killer-Vin Diesel. His voice is awesome as usual.
Testosterone woohoo.

too sad that it’ll take a long time until the movie will be in german theaters.

Looks kinda lame if you ask me.

Looks like one of his better roles of late I have to admit.

Michele Yoeh.

Exploding shit.

Some hot Eastern European chick.

Guns.

I’ll watch.

A late August release usually means the movie is going to be shit.

Not sure I’m going to bother seeing this in the theaters though. Probably a good one to wait for DVD.

This sure looks like Vin Diesel’s first class ticket to direct-to-video-only status, alongside Wesley Snipes and Steven Segal.

I like that Vin Diesel is sticking with scifi-action, there needs to be more of that genre

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
This sure looks like Vin Diesel’s first class ticket to direct-to-video-only status, alongside Wesley Snipes and Steven Segal.[/quote]

hehe…it certainly does look like he’s headed down that path now.

Lol yeah but still it may not be a blockbuster movie or anything but if its watchable then it’s alright with me.
I’ll watch it on watch-movies. I rarely go to the cinema to watch movies.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
This sure looks like Vin Diesel’s first class ticket to direct-to-video-only status, alongside Wesley Snipes and Steven Segal.[/quote]

If not, wait until he lands the role of Tyler in Fight Club 2. I can’t wait!!! These threads are gonna be a blast!!!

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
This sure looks like Vin Diesel’s first class ticket to direct-to-video-only status, alongside Wesley Snipes and Steven Segal.

If not, wait until he lands the role of Tyler in Fight Club 2. I can’t wait!!! These threads are gonna be a blast!!! [/quote]

…and then we’ll be flooded with “Vin vs. Brad: Who would win in a fight?” threads and “Vin’s too big, I’d rather look like Brad” comments.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:

He still has one more stop…

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

First look: Original stars rev up 'Fast and Furious' - USATODAY.com [/quote]

Paul Walker is coming back too?!?!???!? How in the name of Zeus’ asshole is he still getting work?!?!? If there’s anyone who can challenge Hayden Christensen’s place in my Hall of Fame of non-acting, it’s Paul F. Walker.

They had something going with the cast of Tokyo Drift, and now they’re dicking it up. Shit!

For the first few seconds of the intro, it almost sounded like a new Riddick movie.

I’d take one of those.

The preview was pretty cool until the scene where a snowmobile does a back-flip to avoid a missile. Groan

Can’t have a science-fiction movie if the first casualty of the flick is the science.

Paul Walker
Hayden Christiansen

Two Honor Grads from the Keanu Reeves School of Acting.

Wasn’t there an animated version of this in the 90s?

[quote]boatguy wrote:
Paul Walker
Hayden Christiansen

Two Honor Grads from the Keanu Reeves School of Acting.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure those three are androids. You’ll never convince me they are human, as they don’t have the emotional range.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

Paul Walker is coming back too?!?!???!? How in the name of Zeus’ asshole is he still getting work?!?!? If there’s anyone who can challenge Hayden Christensen’s place in my Hall of Fame of non-acting, it’s Paul F. Walker.

They had something going with the cast of Tokyo Drift, and now they’re dicking it up. Shit![/quote]

I can’t believe what I just read. It’s bad enough that they are making a forth F&TF movie, and then they go and bring Paul Walker back?!

WTF?!

Looks like the kind of movie that has amazingly cool ideas but will be ruined by shit actors and dumb directors.

since mathieu kassovitz did realy good jobs in the past i am sure that this will not be the case.
we’ll see.