New User

was wondering if anyone could give me some information about Halotestex. me friend and i are thinking about taking some cycles, but was wondering if there were anything we had to worry about

Good stuff…next to no sides, easy on the liver and absolutely NO aggression. What ever you do take at least 2x the recomended dose and make sure you don’t google Halotest, we wouldn’t want you to spend any time on your own researching the drugs your about to take.

[quote]gettinbigger wrote:
Good stuff…next to no sides, easy on the liver and absolutely NO aggression. What ever you do take at least 2x the recomended dose and make sure you don’t google Halotest, we wouldn’t want you to spend any time on your own researching the drugs your about to take. [/quote]

lollollollollollol

haha.

Type ‘Halo steroid profile’ into a search engine and read one of the many profiles that comes up. That should be a start. Besides giving you the correct name of the compound it will also give you a basic understanding of what it is and what it does.

After that the newby thread at the top of this board (the whole thing).

Then put together a cycle plan (if you read the thread you will know how to do that).

Then everyone will rip on you because your cycle will likely be pretty stupid but you will figure out how to fix it.

After that tell all your dumb little buddies to do the same.

well i thank you all for being assholes, in a quite amusing way…

one, im not dumb enough to not look anything up. im way ahead of you…sorry dude.

didnt think i was going to get this kind of responce out of such a simple question…

[quote]Cha1482 wrote:
was wondering if anyone could give me some information about Halotestex. me friend and i are thinking about taking some cycles, but was wondering if there were anything we had to worry about[/quote]

this post is pretty indicative of one not looking things up.

are there sides you may want to know about, sure, but why worry? if you’re going to do it anyway are you just fishing for accomplices to share the blame if things go poorly?

when you don’t even have the name of the gear right and have no idea what the side effects are you could see how we would figure that you don’t know your ass from your elbow.

i didnt know much about it. my buddy said they were pink pills from british dragon. so i looked under the british dragon page…and what do you know?

http://www.britishdragon.com/halotestex.asp

a pink pill called halotestex.

so i do believe i have the name correct. I still cant believe im getting responces like this though. must be you guys were born with the knowledge of everything to do with BBing and never had any questions.

thanks for the help from the people that were a lil nicer about my question. next time ill be sure to keep my mouth shut before taking someing instead of trying to get point of views from people, learn something i might have missed in my studies, or understand something that might have been a lil sketchy…

[quote]Cha1482 wrote:
well i thank you all for being assholes, in a quite amusing way…

one, im not dumb enough to not look anything up. im way ahead of you…sorry dude.

didnt think i was going to get this kind of responce out of such a simple question…[/quote]

1. we weren’t going for amusing. with the lack of info in your profile, how are we supposed to know you are not a 15 year old kid (i’m sure you’re not, but still, lack of info)

2. you could have at least included the brand, cycle length, and dose. bare minimum, otherwise how can we give advice (or are you just looking for someone to say its the bomb so you can feel good about taking it?)

3. you got off easy, count your blessings. try to see this from our point of view: you are looking for info on a steroid and only give us one of countless UGL names for it. we have to first guess that it is that compound, then check to make sure (even then we can’t really tell you if it is counterfeit), and on top of all that give info on how it can be used without knowing any pertinent info. so please excuse us if we seem not to care, because we don’t. we cared enough to respond even though you didn’t make it easy.

HOW NOT TO MAKE CRAPPY POSTS AND GET ANSWERS THAT YOU WANT

lets try this from the top then:

1. you are thinking of using BD’s Halotestex. as is your friend.

2. height, weight, age, BF%, training, goals

3. tell us some things you may have liked in the profiles and feedback you read. tell us about any concerns you may have regarding side effects, etc.

had you provided this info, you may have had a very different experience.

bonus tip: don’t call people assholes when you only have 5 posts and are asking for help. try asking better! you will get better answers.

[quote]Cha1482 wrote:
was wondering if anyone could give me some information about Halotestex. me friend and i are thinking about taking some cycles, but was wondering if there were anything we had to worry about[/quote]

If you weren’t such a lazy asshole and spent 5min on google you would have had all the answers you needed. We’re not here to do your homework for you. Next time do some research on your own, ask some specific questions and provide some background info and you’d be amazed how much great advice you’d get.

lol…aight. this is my last post on this thread. its getting way out of hand. i asked a simple question, therefor exspected a simple answer(not exspect in a demanding way, what i was looking for…that better?)…

what i didnt exspect was a forum full of peoples veiws on what i should do next time before posting a thread, and lets say…1? maybe 2 of them were to ANY help at all…

thank you for those of u that gave an honest effort, u wasnt going for the whole shabang.

gettinbigger, would u be my personal trainer? you got all the great insights man, and man do you have a positive way of teachin, it will get you far, im sure.

read the post bud…ive looked it up…thanks

[quote]Cha1482 wrote:
If you weren’t such a lazy asshole and spent 5min on google you would have had all the answers you needed. We’re not here to do your homework for you. Next time do some research on your own, ask some specific questions and provide some background info and you’d be amazed how much great advice you’d get.

read the post bud…ive looked it up…thanks[/quote]

read your own post, the first one. the one which tells us nothing other than you and a friend have halo and want to use it.

then some of us are assholes. if you are so way ahead of us, why ask? we know what halo is, the fact that you shared no info on it means you do not. that also means we cannot give you any insights other than what you may have read because we have no clue what you want (other than to take halo).

you asked a shitty question and got a good answer. you do not realize this. you probably should not be using steroids.

THERE ARE NO SIMPLE ANSWERS.

[quote]Cha1482 wrote:

Yea…your a wealth of knowledge. Obviously you did your research when you ask if there is anything we have to worry about when taking one of the most toxic and powerful androgens around. That is useful almost exclusively for strength gain and will give you very little if any muscle growth. Just what most 1st time users are looking for. Good thing you did all that research…dumbass.

thanks guys…yer awesome. thanks for all the great answers…and i hope u read a couple of my furture posts…make sure to respond too!

[quote]Cha1482 wrote:

this post is total shit. if you have been here lurking a while (or any AAS forum/board for that matter)…you would have known that a vague piece of shit post like this, devoid of any pertinent info, and showing a seeming indifference towards doing any legwork yourself…would have been flamed. you got what you asked for…quit bitching.

a quick glance at any cut n’ paste steroid profile, which is available on numerous sites, would have answered your questions about halo, and why you and your buddy shouldn’t be considering “some cycles” of halo only, and what you need to “worry about”.

thank you sir…we’ve established i posted something out of the ordinary…good job