New User with Anavar. TIPS?

Any tips for a new guy. Im starting Anavar tomorrow at 75 mgs for 8 weeks.

23 yrs old
245 lb
18% body fat
6’1
I also may be starting Clenbuterol. Any tips for dosage. Thanks

no test with your var? I see impotence in your future

Normally, when i run a var only cycle, i just take the entire bottle as quickly as possible. i dont want my blood levels to dip too low, so i try to get OPTIMAL gains ASAP to maximize lypolytic properties

Vera, don’t you get shut down at all?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Vera, don’t you get shut down at all?[/quote]

Sarcastic post was being sarcastic.

Its hard to give tons of help without any idea of goals or cycle experience. But, I’ll assume you don’t have any experience, and if that’s what you want to do, then i don’t think you need 75 mg ED, 60 would be fine. Why clen? There are better fat burners out there, even over the counter, with way less sides…clen isn’t that great to be honest. It would be adviseable to have clomid or nolvadex for a PCT. Some folks running Var only don’t experience a huge shutdown and bounce back without it, but I wouldn’t advise not having a PCT in place.

And ignore the comments in the thread thus far. Indoctrinated, grandfathered, closed minded broism is not advice. It’s your choice and your life/goals. Do what you want. Would I do Var only? No. But lots of people have successfully. You won’t go impotent…if you experience any negative sexual sides it would most likely be at the tail end of the cycle and/or when you are off.

There are plenty of people who have used var only, experienced no appeciable sides, and recovered easily, while being happy with the results. Not for me…or a lot of people here…but different strokes for different folks.

I have done a var only cycle and experienced no impotence at all. But at the same time my results sucked. I have also done a var cycle 60mg ED along with 250mgs of test cyp EW with much better results. Just my 0.02.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:

And ignore the comments in the thread thus far. Indoctrinated, grandfathered, closed minded broism is not advice. [/quote]

X2. Sometimes it gets harder to distinguish between sarcasm and reality. Stick to advice you know is right, forget the others.

[quote]jewishthunder wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Vera, don’t you get shut down at all?[/quote]

Sarcastic post was being sarcastic.
[/quote]

dang, my retarded question was being retarded. Done that a lot today!

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
Its hard to give tons of help without any idea of goals or cycle experience. But, I’ll assume you don’t have any experience, and if that’s what you want to do, then i don’t think you need 75 mg ED, 60 would be fine. Why clen? There are better fat burners out there, even over the counter, with way less sides…clen isn’t that great to be honest. It would be adviseable to have clomid or nolvadex for a PCT. Some folks running Var only don’t experience a huge shutdown and bounce back without it, but I wouldn’t advise not having a PCT in place.

And ignore the comments in the thread thus far. Indoctrinated, grandfathered, closed minded broism is not advice. It’s your choice and your life/goals. Do what you want. Would I do Var only? No. But lots of people have successfully. You won’t go impotent…if you experience any negative sexual sides it would most likely be at the tail end of the cycle and/or when you are off.

There are plenty of people who have used var only, experienced no appeciable sides, and recovered easily, while being happy with the results. Not for me…or a lot of people here…but different strokes for different folks. [/quote]

Thanks for the help. Yes I have no experience but I’m working with a guy who has great results from Var and other steroids. My goal is not to get huge. I just want to tone up and shed a few lbs. my friend suggested Clen and Var.