New User: Winstrol Injection

Im 19 and i am getting some winstrol from a buddy of mine. Its the injection kind not oral and i weigh 148 and im 6’1 in height. Please tell me what dosage i should take for my size as well as what i should take for post cycle therapy. And please tell me how to inject and where. thanks all.

[quote]gdr9uh wrote:
Im 19 and i am getting some winstrol from a buddy of mine. Its the injection kind not oral and i weigh 148 and im 6’1 in height. Please tell me what dosage i should take for my size as well as what i should take for post cycle therapy. And please tell me how to inject and where. thanks all.[/quote]

Why the hell do we get these young, ignorant haven’t built any muscle yet fools on here jumping into using anabolics so early in their lifting career?

Do you and I am directing this to you “gdr9uh” think that you are going to add some wicked mounds of muscle off of using winstrol? At 6’1" and 148 lbs (and I really don’t care if you have abs or not)you have yet to build any muscle naturally. Are you thinking you will add some muscle with whatever length of cycle you obviously don’t have thoroughly planned out? And then what? You go back to training how you had been which has been unproductive and it was all a waste.

I’m not sure how long you been training but I can tell you it sure as hell isn’t long enough or has it been productive enough to venture into the land of anabolics.

You have a great resource here at T-Nation, read, apply, repeat. Muscle doesn’t come easily and it sure as hell doesn’t come to you just cos you inject a substance into your ass.

It’s his first post. It’s got to be fake. Though there does seem to be a growing trend in the under-age/under-weight steroid interest lately.

try eating.

Please do not feed the troll. Thank you.

I am 19, 6’3", 212, and 15% fat and am about to start a cycle of Dbol, Eq, and Winn from AnT. I have used gear in the past and done very well. I have had no negative side effects (which is a good things cus I want kids).

I can tell you one reason why we start so young. I wanted to play college ball and needed to be far above my competition, and could not wait for my body to do it naturally. It is the pressure to succeed and make up for lacking genetics. And given the chance to go back 3 years I still would have done it.

Oh and by the way, if I have not upset you all, could you provide me with some feedback on the quality of AnT and innovative Research products?

[quote]greatone wrote:
I am 19, 6’3", 212, and 15% fat and am about to start a cycle of Dbol, Eq, and Winn from AnT. I have used gear in the past and done very well. I have had no negative side effects (which is a good things cus I want kids).

I can tell you one reason why we start so young. I wanted to play college ball and needed to be far above my competition, and could not wait for my body to do it naturally. It is the pressure to succeed and make up for lacking genetics. And given the chance to go back 3 years I still would have done it.

Oh and by the way, if I have not upset you all, could you provide me with some feedback on the quality of AnT and innovative Research products?
[/quote]

Everybody has the “pressure to succeed”. Nobody wants to be average, but your 19 and your body is at an all time high with its NATURAL test production. Fucking with those levels now can very well have a negative effect on your regular levels later on. So unless you are going to be on gear all the time for the rest of your life, be prepared for a rude awakening when your T levels are extremely low in the future. Let us know how they are at around age 28.

[quote]gdr9uh wrote:
Im 19 and i am getting some winstrol from a buddy of mine. Its the injection kind not oral and i weigh 148 and im 6’1 in height. Please tell me what dosage i should take for my size as well as what i should take for post cycle therapy. And please tell me how to inject and where. thanks all.[/quote]

Take it all.