New tv

We had some nasty storms come thru here a couple days ago. Well to make it short I lost my tv to what I guess a surge in power. But anyway the wife is going to be pissed when she gets back from vacation and see the 32inch High Definition Tv I bought. HEHE. Thats what she gets for going on vacation without me.lol

Hey, you are wearing the pants in the family to don’t worry one bit.

:wink:

Yeah, Solo wears the pants…

BUT…Christina picks them out.

“If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month”

~ Theodore Roosevelt

Dude, you’re missing out on vacation sex!

what else would she expect you to do?? the TV quit didn’t it??

You’re so fucked man. You better enjoy that tv, cuz you’ll be sleeping on the couch that sits in front of it for awhile.

If she went on vacation by herself she is fucking Paco the pool boy anyway. Enjoy your new television completely guilt free. Just try not to think about Paco’s penis slipping in and out of your wife’s lips as you watch the Super Bowl.

Don’t listen to anyone else. She will be pissed off. You have no choice, you must hide it at my house. Give me directions quick so I can pick it up for you. Remember, I am doing this only as a friend, and as a fellow T-man.

doogie I am glad you are not a teacher around here. lol

I was joking, of course. I wouldn’t mind having the house to myself for a while.

Solo, you messed up bad…

You know what wifey is gonna say…

WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU BUY THE 65 INCH WIDESCREEN HDTV!!! OR AT LEAST THE 42 INCH PLASMA!

Big mistake man, big mistake.

doogie I know u were kidding.

Anti those plasma tvz are nice. I thought for second untill I saw the price. Another year maybe.

Just waiting for the post from solo’s girl to appear on this thread…

Solojobber… You are in trouble Mister… Just kidding
Actually I am a little confused, because I talked to you today and you told me about the TV getting struck, but when I asked if you bought another TV, you said NO… hummmmm???
I guess I can’t complain. I’ve been staying in a hotel that’s $200 dollars a night w/ an awesome room right on the beach (and the gym was right beside my bedroom!!!)
Oh, and you can keep the new TV if I can keep the new warddrobe if bought… :slight_smile:
I love you!
PS (Can’t wait to show you my new clothes… Paco thinks they are cute… )

Oh yeah, honey…
WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU BUY THE 65 INCH WIDESCREEN HDTV!!! OR AT LEAST THE 42 INCH PLASMA!???

I was obviously joking about Paco… His name was Pedro.

he he

Solojobber,

Actually, It’s not Paco or Pedro. It’s Nate Dogg. But Christina and I didn’t want to upset you until you had a chance to watch the TV and become so immersed in it that you wouldn’t care who it was!

The hotel does have a great view, and Christina’s new ward robe looks fantastic! You will love what I picked out for her! :wink:

LMAO!

Nate she ment you were hung like a PEDRO.LOL Just as long that you put out when I get there. We won’t have any problems.lol

LOL!

…and a post that started out talking about a TV has morphed into something amusing and just a bit sexy. Ah, only on the T-forums…

Solo’s girl, if you brought yourself any more of those tight shirts to go with the thong that I know Nate had you wearing, you owe it to us to post pics!