New TRT Guy. Thinking About Upping My Dosage

Hi,
I’m 36 years old
6’0" 205lbs currently about 19-20%bf
I am prescribed Test Cyp @ 0.8ml every 7 days and Arimidex 1 & 3 days after the shot
I have been doing this for 4 months and have had good results.

I want to step it up a little. If I increase test injections to 1ml every 5 days and take Armidex the day after injections will this help me? I don’t want to fuck myself up but this is the current plan and I have acquired another bottle to supplement the increase in dosage. I waited until I got my first bloodwork back before I increased dosage. Sunday I took my first 1ml dosage and Monday I took the Arimidex. I intend to take another 1ml on Friday and Arimidex Saturday. Is this a good plan or am I doing stupid shit?

I want to get bigger and am ok with it not happening overnight. I am lifting 6-7 days a week with moderate intensity ( hard to muster a hardcore workout at my age after a labor intensive 12 hour day, I work offshore in the oilfield) and doing steady state cardio (walking around the ship for an hour per day).

I currently eat 2500 cals 210g or so protein, around 100g fat and under 200g carbs.

I could use advice on my plan from you guys. You are all very advanced compared to where I am, very late in the game. Spent my 20’s drunk and fat. Been lifting for about a year and a half. Went from 35%bf to the 20% or so I am at now and want to keep the fat off.
Please advise, and be gentile
I have never posted on a forum before so I hope I did it correctly, if not, chalk it up to noob ignorance. Thanks

Test Cyp 200mg/ml
Anazostrazole 0.5 caps

Is what it says on the scripts

Lil help?

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Standard recommended protocol:
50mg T injected twice a week, use #29 0.5ml 1/2" insulin syringes, suggest SC/SQ over quads.
0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections
250iu hCG SC EOD to preserver testes and fertility [must be kept refrigerated - on rig?]

E2 needs to be managed near E2=22pg/ml
You are close.
Anastrozole is a competitive drug to T and needs to match serum T levels. You need steady T levels and injecting twice a week will get you there.

Noting competitive drug above, if you increase T dose, you need to increase anastrozole dose by same factor to keep E2 unchanged. As you deal with these things and need better anastrozole dose refinement, dissolve 1mg/ml in vodka and dispense by volume.

With your weekly T injection and peaking dropping T levels your relative anastrozole dose was probably too high at the end of the week and lab timing catches what part of the story?

When you change protocol as suggested, scaled up from there, you should do labs after 3 weeks to see where E2 is so you can make anastrozole dose adjustments. Example: If you get E2=28 and target is E2=22, alter anastrozole dose by a factor of 28/22.

Try to always do labs halfway between injections, labs at doctor’s office not good enough and you need to be fasting to get glucose [or cholesterol].

Please refer to your dosing in mg’s not ml’s

Routine labs:
TT
FT
E2
CBC
AST/ALT
FASTING glucose - your lab result not useful

What was LH/FSH before TRT?
When young, low T is a symptom of something and not the disease.

Not on rig, on supply boat supporting rig operations. But I can probably start hcg in the future. I am going to decipher everything in the sticky and your add ons today before I take my next shot. Thank you

You go to the same clinic I do…He does have you on a bit less T than I am on.
I started splitting my shots. On Saturday morning and on Tuesday evening. I also upped my Anastrozole dose to .7 the day of the shots. Im going to go get my own labs in a week or so.
If you are looking to build muscle, I dont think you are eating enough.

I upped my food to 2600-2800 clean cals with plenty of protein. Do you think 1/2cc 2x a week would be solid with anoztrazole the day of the shot? I am also starting HCG this week, EOD.

Thanks man, I appreciate the advice

Yes, as I suggested earlier.