T Nation

New TRIBEX

Looks like TRIBEX has been updated again. It is no longer the Nano-Dispersed capsules. It is in rapid release tablets that look like the Spike tablets. It now also includes Eurycoma longifolia. Looks a lot like Alpha Male now.

so is it alot like Alpha Male now?

Damn, they still make it??? I thought they stopped making it YEARS ago?? Man, that sucks because I placed an order for some Surge. If I would have known they still made it…

Does anyone know what the amount of Tribulus in in the new TRIBEX and Alpha Male? I am trying to get a comparison of the two.

It is sold on the Biotest Edge website and through distributors. It isn’t in the T-Nation store. I wonder if it is a less potent version of Alpha Male in the same way as the less potent HOT-ROX is sold through distributors and the maximum strength is only available here.

[quote]brand wrote:
Looks like TRIBEX has been updated again. It is no longer the Nano-Dispersed capsules. It is in rapid release tablets that look like the Spike tablets. It now also includes Eurycoma longifolia. Looks a lot like Alpha Male now. [/quote]

I am stuck on this one too. I was looking to try either TRIBEX or Alpha Male. The weird thing is T-Nation sells the Alpha Male for $49.99 yet Biotest sells it at $89.99. That makes me lean towards Alpha Male bought here because it is the same price Biotest charges for the new TRIBEX.

Another thing. Why the switch from nano-dispersion to rapid release tablets? Is one more effective than the other? That would definitely impact my decision.

[quote]USAFMTI wrote:

I am stuck on this one too. I was looking to try either TRIBEX or Alpha Male. The weird thing is T-Nation sells the Alpha Male for $49.99 yet Biotest sells it at $89.99. That makes me lean towards Alpha Male bought here because it is the same price Biotest charges for the new TRIBEX.

Another thing. Why the switch from nano-dispersion to rapid release tablets? Is one more effective than the other? That would definitely impact my decision.
[/quote]

Guys, we make TRIBEX for mass market distribution.

We make Alpha Male for T-Nation.

In the beginning, we vowed to keep a lot of Biotest supps off the shelves. We did this so we could keep our T-Nation supps more potent than what the average customer could get.

We also did it to keep prices down. Many of the products on T-Nation have no middle man. Hence the lower price (in comparison).

As far as the change in TRIBEX, we’d hit a ceiling with the nano dispersion technology. In order to use a more pure blend of herbs, we had to go to a rapid release technology.

Buy Alpha Male and buy it through this site. More powerful, better priced.

[quote]TC wrote:
USAFMTI wrote:

Guys, we make TRIBEX for mass market distribution.

We make Alpha Male for T-Nation.

In the beginning, we vowed to keep a lot of Biotest supps off the shelves. We did this so we could keep our T-Nation supps more potent than what the average customer could get.

We also did it to keep prices down. Many of the products on T-Nation have no middle man. Hence the lower price (in comparison).

As far as the change in TRIBEX, we’d hit a ceiling with the nano dispersion technology. In order to use a more pure blend of herbs, we had to go to a rapid release technology.

Buy Alpha Male and buy it through this site. More powerful, better priced.[/quote]

Would this be true of Spike too? Or is the one sold on this site superior than the Spike to be found in other places like GNC, etc?

[quote]Tank53 wrote:
TC wrote:
USAFMTI wrote:

Would this be true of Spike too? Or is the one sold on this site superior than the Spike to be found in other places like GNC, etc?

[/quote]

Nope. Spike sold in stores is the same price and potency as the Spike sold here at T-Nation. Thats probably the one and only exception.