New TRIBEX?

Hey Biotest staff…

Will we be getting a new article about the new TRIBEX with the Nano Dispersion Formula?

I mean even www.biotestedge.com still have the pic of the old TRIBEX up.

Why the silence?

If no article is coming, anyone mind quickly explaining what sort of differences we can expect between the new version and old?

Thanks!
fragfeaster

[quote]fragfeaster777 wrote:
Hey Biotest staff…

Will we be getting a new article about the new TRIBEX with the Nano Dispersion Formula?

I mean even www.biotestegde.com still have the pic of the old TRIBEX up.

Why the silence?

If no article is coming, anyone mind quickly explaining what sort of differences we can expect between the new version and old?

Thanks!
fragfeaster[/quote]

The main difference is simply the nanodispersion technology. Thus, the main difference you’re going to see is an increase in oral bioavailability, hence a more pronounced effect upon raising endogenous testosterone as compared to the previous version.

Hope that helped!

Yep that’s great Cy thanks.

Will it replace the previous TRIBEX (if it hasn’t done so already)?

Well I guess the obvious answer is yes… nevertheless I was wondering how come nobody here talks about it.

fragfeaster777

Frag…

I think the reason none of us talk about it is that most of us dont use it.

Why???

Not due to the fact it is not an awesome product, but, due to the fact we are blessed here with the direct sale of Alpha Male. Which if you have not looked into it is a super powered version of TRIBEX and RED KAT combined. It is a more hard core and reserved for sale only here on the site.

The TRIBEX is sold for retail distribution. Still an awesome supplement and I imagine even better now that it has been changed, but just not as friggin awesome. Just one of the perks they lay upon us.LOL

Thats my understanding anyway.

Hope that helps,
Phill

Ya but I had the exact opposite experience. When I took TRIBEX or RED KAT I really felt it (especially RED KAT). I felt stronger in the gym and the bedroom , hell all around more testosteroni. When I was on Alpha Male I did not really feel anything at all. I can’t wait to try a new bottle that has the nano-dispersion action.

[quote]lothos wrote:
Ya but I had the exact opposite experience. When I took TRIBEX or RED KAT I really felt it (especially RED KAT). I felt stronger in the gym and the bedroom , hell all around more testosteroni. When I was on Alpha Male I did not really feel anything at all. I can’t wait to try a new bottle that has the nano-dispersion action.[/quote]

Like Cy has stated at least several times, you can’t effectively judge how these products work based off how one feels.

Hello Cy, I just bought two bottles of the newest TRIBEX formula, 140 pills per bottle.

I have two questions really if I may.

1/ Do you advise to use a dosage of 8 pills twice a day or less?

2/ My training routine requires me to train heavy for a three week cycle and on a high protein diet, this is followed by a three week cycle of lower intensity training and 30g of protein for that cycle, then I’m back to the previous intese training cycle for another three weeks and so on.

Would it be healthy and effective to cycle TRIBEX three weeks on and three weeks off during the lower intensity training and low protein intake period?

Your advice is appreciated, thanks.

Barry

[quote]Barry wrote:
Hello Cy, I just bought two bottles of the newest TRIBEX formula, 140 pills per bottle.

I have two questions really if I may.

1/ Do you advise to use a dosage of 8 pills twice a day or less?

2/ My training routine requires me to train heavy for a three week cycle and on a high protein diet, this is followed by a three week cycle of lower intensity training and 30g of protein for that cycle, then I’m back to the previous intese training cycle for another three weeks and so on.

Would it be healthy and effective to cycle TRIBEX three weeks on and three weeks off during the lower intensity training and low protein intake period?

Your advice is appreciated, thanks.

Barry[/quote]

Barry,

1. Stick with the maximum recommended dosage. Don’t go any higher.

2. Cycling the TRIBEX that way would be fine.

To Cy Willson,
Am curious to know whether ‘TRIBEX’, ‘M’, and ‘ZMA’ can be stacked together in a particular cycle, to maximise effect and results? Or will my body become desensitised to each products effectiveness?
If they can be stacked together, can you recomend a particular dosage for each supplement in the stack?
Any help that you could provide me with would be greatly appreciated!

Jack

[quote]Jack Lovett wrote:
To Cy Willson,
Am curious to know whether ‘TRIBEX’, ‘M’, and ‘ZMA’ can be stacked together in a particular cycle, to maximise effect and results? Or will my body become desensitised to each products effectiveness?
If they can be stacked together, can you recomend a particular dosage for each supplement in the stack?

Jack[/quote]

Not Cy, but I think I can help. All three can be used together no problem, and actually should work better.

I would say use the max of each. M and ZMA are set at the perfect dose and should not be messed with. TRIBEX can be reduced to just 2 or 3 twice a day instead of 4.

TRIBEX lists two ways to cycle it:

A) 4 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, 1 day off, repeat.
B) 5 on 2 off repeat.

The second makes the most sense to me, just take weekdays, and skip it on the weekend.

The other two don’t really need to by cycled, though Cy has recommended taking a break from M after 12 weeks.

Now I haven’t used the new nano TRIBEX, but the previous stuff made me as greasy as a schoolboy, and I have to start worrying about acne, so this stuff works. Their original formula didn’t have that effect on me, but as they tweaked it, I could notice it getting stronger and stronger. Makes me wonder how strong it will be for me now.

I never noticed this with Alpha Male, but I haven’t tried that nano formula yet either.
TRIBEX is available at http://biotest.net

[quote]The Mage wrote:

Jack

Not Cy, but I think I can help. All three can be used together no problem, and actually should work better.

I would say use the max of each. M and ZMA are set at the perfect dose and should not be messed with. TRIBEX can be reduced to just 2 or 3 twice a day instead of 4.

TRIBEX lists two ways to cycle it:

A) 4 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, 1 day off, repeat.
B) 5 on 2 off repeat.

The second makes the most sense to me, just take weekdays, and skip it on the weekend.

The other two don’t really need to by cycled, though Cy has recommended taking a break from M after 12 weeks.

Now I haven’t used the new nano TRIBEX, but the previous stuff made me as greasy as a schoolboy, and I have to start worrying about acne, so this stuff works. Their original formula didn’t have that effect on me, but as they tweaked it, I could notice it getting stronger and stronger. Makes me wonder how strong it will be for me now.

I never noticed this with Alpha Male, but I haven’t tried that nano formula yet either.
TRIBEX is available at http://biotest.net[/quote]

The Mage,
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your help. I will be starting the previously mentioned stack very shortly, just as soon as I get as much information as possible. Will post any results I encounter (i.e. change in weight, body fat , increase in strength etc) accordingly.

Many thanks

Jack

Phill,

(Actually, TRIBEX + RED KAT + M is a more potent stack than Alpha Male. TRIBEX (in addition to the obvious tribulus terrestris) contains avena sativa, which isn’t included in Alpha Male, and M has 3 ingredients – other than the vitex – which also are not included in Alpha Male. It’s more expensive to take the “separates,” but also more potent). :slight_smile:

[quote]Jack Lovett wrote:
To Cy Willson,

Jack[/quote]

Jack,

The Mage and others have already answered the question. Really all I’ll add is that I’d simply follow the label directions.

Many thanks Cy, I’ll go with your advice and take no more than 8 capsules daily.