New Trey Brewer Pics

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:

On top of some major gyno he picked up along the way

what the hell are you talking about?[/quote]

He has gyno. Look closer.

oooh yeah, those nips don’t look too good.

S

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:

On top of some major gyno he picked up along the way

what the hell are you talking about?[/quote]

THIS is what I’m talking about, pay attention

His back double bi looks great…other than that he doesn’t stand out as much as he is portrayed to…

wouldn’t knock him tho…still VERY impressive…that gyno sux tho lol

DG

I dont know if his legs got smaller or if his upper body just caught up, but his lat spread is still very weak and he needs to do some serious work on his width during his next offseason.

I think he looks worse also. I noticed the same thing, upper body is the same, legs are worse and really bad gyno??

From the pics Sean Allen looks awesome!

Yep, legs look smaller, upper body same, bad gyno. Noticed it too.

I really wonder if he will win ?..Looks big but…

[quote]cheeta wrote:
I personally think he looks great, but I also liked his bulked up look…Im a sucker for bulk bellys…
[/quote]

I am incredibly tempted to send you a PM.

Don’t get me wrong, the dude is very big and looks better than I probably ever will. Not trying to be a net hater :slight_smile:

I was just hopefull that he was really going to come in bringing something MUCH better than last time. That does not look like an IFBB pro physique to me, just does not flow well at this point.

Sean Allen did look sick as well, he is about my height so I only have to gain about 80 more lbs before starting to diet down! I think he weighed in at 280!!

I’d honestly rather look like Trey in the bulk pics. Big as a fuggin house but still had some abs. To each their own!

Monopoly

Trey looked like a beast on the bulk, and like a beast when he cut.

He does have a slight case of gyno, however most Bodybuilders do go through a gyno phase. Might not even be gyno, maybe left over skin after the bulk?

Perhaps he lost too much weight too fast,

How much weight did he gain on the bulk anyone know?

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
cheeta wrote:
I personally think he looks great, but I also liked his bulked up look…Im a sucker for bulk bellys…

I am incredibly tempted to send you a PM.[/quote]

For real! Kidding I am happily married, but forgdsakes where were these women when I was young!?

If I would’ve known a steady diet of oreos, beer, meat and heavy lifting would get me a sweet looking chick… Well let’s just say things would’ve been much easier and more fun.

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
Trey looked like a beast on the bulk, and like a beast when he cut.

He does have a slight case of gyno, however most Bodybuilders do go through a gyno phase. Might not even be gyno, maybe left over skin after the bulk?

Perhaps he lost too much weight too fast,

How much weight did he gain on the bulk anyone know?
[/quote]

in the few interviews i heard of him in seems like he was in the realm of 330lbs

i think he’s alot more proportionate than he was earlier, should be interesting to see how he goes, also the fact he is only 23 is quite interesting as itll be good to see how his career will progress in the next 5 years or so

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
I was just hopefull that he was really going to come in bringing something MUCH better than last time. That does not look like an IFBB pro physique to me, just does not flow well at this point. [/quote]

He’s still only 23. Give him time to catch up!

His abs are massive like Dexter Jackson’s. His legs seem to have shrunk and his inner thighs may need some more definition. He looks more proportional than before, though. Given a few more years of solid heavy ass training, he could win an Olympia. He’s so young, yet so monstrous.

[quote]cheeta wrote:
Gyno can be fixed, they all have it at some point…they just all get it removed also at some point.

xox.[/quote]

That may quite possibly be the most awesome thing I’ve ever heard.

…ever.

Massive.

I think he’s in all the new BSN ads.

S

I agree. I think the bulk was wasted with a crash diet.

[quote]SSC wrote:
cheeta wrote:
Gyno can be fixed, they all have it at some point…they just all get it removed also at some point.

xox.

That may quite possibly be the most awesome thing I’ve ever heard.

…ever.[/quote]

cheeta likes bulk bellies. Who the cares what Shugart likes?

I’m just sayin’.